[Giveaway/Contest] for 2x lifetime and 10x 1year licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adrianyujs

adrianyujs MDL Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Thanks got the giveaways. IDM is the most popular download manager.

The features I like the most is it can support multi download simultaneously and it can resume from broken internet connection, especially when the internet line is not stable aka ping lost. IDM will verified every pieces of data before compile a complete file.

2. albjon10

albjon10 MDL Novice

May 18, 2018
    "Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most"

Because its the best app for downloading stuff. 10/10 a must have app

3. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers,download with one
    click.Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads up to 5 time.
    IDM can downloads multiple files at the same time and Available in multi language.
    Download Resume capability is available.Quick and easy to Install..Quick update may check
    for latest versions of IDM.Simple drag and drop feature is also available in IDM.
    https://twitter.com/SchreckDeividas/status/1011825735835648000
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=221504905331973&id=100024173960097

4. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    IDM Is The Best Download Manager. ıt is very fast download

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    There is no doubt that IDM is the best download manager. Thanks for the giveaway.

6. Alex Dee

Alex Dee MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2018
    I need a license because the Internet Download Manager is not one of many similar download managers. IDM is a powerful, multifunctional tool that combines the functions of the loader, optimizer, and scheduler, which is organically integrated into virtually any browser and becomes an integral part of it from now on.

Thanks for giveaway

7. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #47 Aninvitedsoul, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Thank you for this excellent giveaway.IDM gives me the highest best true speed,its many features give me the chance to control my downloads the way I like.It is reliable.Truly it's the best and most trusted software among many others concerning direct downloading.It would be lovely to win this superb software.I Wish you all the best of luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi sid_16, thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, :):worthy::hug2:
    IDM always the best software in your area, reliable, powerful, faster so I like very much to win win one legit license only for my use:D

9. bakasenpai

bakasenpai MDL Novice

Jun 28, 2018
    Such a great software with lots of features, light, regularly updated and supportive. I've owned 2 legal licenses one for my PC, other is for my sis laptop. Hopefully get one for my new laptop. Thank you for sharing. Cheers to you all.

10. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    best‏ ‏download manager
    count me in please

11. Laryy

Laryy MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2010
    Hello,

I am in ! :cool:

I need a free license because IDM is the most comprehensive solution into this field.
    My favorite feature of IDM is "Batch download from clipboard" :biggrin5:

[​IMG]

Big thanks for this contest :tankyou:

Good luck to everyone! :shake:

12. Duangkamol

Duangkamol MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2018
    IDM is very light weight ,quick to install,download files with single click,most advanced download manager,some special features like resume down ,check for viruses on download,update feature to get the newer version and i like one feature very much and that is shutdown computer automatically when your download is finished.
    https://www.facebook.com/duangkamol.mildlove/posts/1042096202623984

13. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    I want to win a license because it's the best program to download files from the internet. The program allows you to download files that are interesting to you faster. A big plus is the ability to stop and resume downloading.

14. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    It is the best software to download
    I like it:
    it's fast
    integration with browsers
    resume the download where it was left

thanks for the giveaway

15. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    It is the best software to download
    I like it:
    it's fast
    integration with browsers
    resume the download where it was left

thanks for the giveaway

16. SM03

SM03 MDL Expert

Dec 16, 2012
    I like IDM most for it's accelerated dl seed & it's very lite on the system & easy to use. And I am already using IDM aid license & I am about to purchase another key for my sister, so if I win this giveaway, I will gift this to my sister & use it to activate IDM in her system.

17. cyynic.al

cyynic.al MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2018
    IDM is a one stop solution for all downloads. Even embedded videos like from youtube. No need for separate softwares

18. Memnon

Memnon MDL Member

Feb 22, 2010
    1. It is the Fastest and most Reliable download manager.
    2. It can download streaming videos from online.

Thanks for this giveaway!

19. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    I would like to win a license for internet downloader manager, to replace Jdownloader, since it is very heavy, it consumes a lot of resources, besides its internal engine is based on java with many security holes. please allow me to participate to win that great software to download tons of youtube videos.

20. elecuba

elecuba MDL Novice

Jul 2, 2018
    why would i need the best download manager, cause its the best. Fully feature and very stable.