[Giveaway/Contest] for 2x lifetime and 10x 1year licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpx

alpx MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2015
    Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most?

It is the best download manager program.
    is constantly updated and there is no ad.
    it is integrated with all browsers.
    Continue aborted downloads.

it would be nice to win a license for my favorite program and lifetime use.

2. jinsujais

jinsujais MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2013
    Thanks for this giveaway. Count me in. IDM is great.

3. jahankes

jahankes MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2015
    Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most?
    I actually like IDM for a number of reasons. For one, it does not nag in any way. Also, it allows capture of video and multithreaded download, which helps a lot in many situations.

4. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    IDM is the best download manager available. I have used it in the past & the best feature for me is the accelerated download by optimized multithreaded download method. This enables me to download faster than my normal download option. Before I used to get lag in downloads & many times failed download. IDM allow me to download many files simultaneously. The user interface is good & well organised for different downloads. It is very easy to use.

Thank you sid_16 for this great giveaway!

5. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

"Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most"

I'm in need of an IDM license to install on my Uncle's PC, as I don't have a spare license, although I use a license myself I paid for. The best part of IDM is to download file at full internet speed as per broadband plan and no other free alternate matches it so far.

6. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    my IDM is going to exp in nov or dec that's why i want to win hope to win lifetime license , but 1 year also will be good also it legit and i support legit software.
    many thanks for this giveaway.

7. Lust

Lust MDL Novice

Jul 4, 2018
    For my first post on this forum, I would like to take an entry.

First of all, thank you for hosting this giveaway and helping the community and sharing with us something which we cannot normally buy.

Secondly, I would like to win this giveaway because I live in an area in India where there are frequent power cuts and on top of this the internet connection I use is not at all stable, the feature of IDM which i like the most is its ability to start a disrupted download, over the years I've tried several cracked versions which fail me in just an hour or two, it's really hard for me to download any files, and almost all the torrent sites have been blocked in this area, so it's like I've got no other place to go to.

8. baba3232

baba3232 MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2009
    Thanks for the GiveAway.

9. Garfield9992003

Garfield9992003 MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2012
    great offer. IDM is the best.

10. Naireem

Naireem MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2017
    I am very much interested in having an IDM license, especially as it fetches direct links very well, and grabs almost every media on a website, even at times when all other detection methods fail. I love this program!

11. sohi

sohi MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2017
    A benchmark.A must-have.

12. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Thanks for this giveaway.
    Best Download manager ever, it really boost all my downoads.
    i tried it and i love it !

13. ryuuichie

ryuuichie MDL Novice

Jan 25, 2013
    IDM's probably one of the best download managers out there. I've used the trial before and the downloads would sometimes reach beyond my subscribed plan and prioritizes my download over other (also has bandwidth control, which is nice).

14. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.

Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most
    I use IDM on a daily basis but inside a sandbox as I don't have a working license for my 2nd PC. So now every 30days I have to clear sandbox and re-install IDM to use it again. This has been going on for more than 2 years now. I hope I can avoid all this trouble should I win myself a license.

Thanks,
    Grr

15. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway of this awesome product. IDM speeds up the download process it download a file in many parts thus resulting a high speed download on a low network speed. Beside this it have many other great features I can not explain them all but some are Resume Support, Automatic file types detection, Direct You Tube download and many other features.

16. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    It is my favourite download manager. I like its features. It is very useful.
    Thanks!

17. Dromadus

Dromadus MDL Novice

Oct 7, 2016
    Thanks for the GiveAway.

18. yowsef

yowsef MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2018
    up to this day, nothing beats the IDM for its features and efficiency. Its friendly user interface is so easy to understand. What i love the most from idm is its browser integration that lets you download anything from internet easily without hassle. Its the fastest from the market and also cheap. I hope i can win this lifetime license because im pretty sure im a lifetime fan of this product.

19. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    "Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most"

Well for a lot of reasons. Mostly because it is very simple to use, light and offers lots of customization options.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway.

20. manhtom

manhtom MDL Member

Jul 10, 2015
    IDM is the best download manager ever. Clear and simple interface. I like how it grabs download links from video sites, which is very helpful.