[Giveaway/Contest] for 2x lifetime and 10x 1year licenses of Internet Download Manager.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fLOW.

fLOW. MDL Senior Member

Jul 28, 2009
    IDM is the best out there. Best feature for me is the possibility to add multiple links and use the scheduler to manage them. The grab feature is also really handy.

Thanks for the giveaway!

2. er388

er388 MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2015
    Hi and thanks for the giveaway!
    Actually I think the dynamic file segmentation that uses is one of its best features. Best use of the bandwidth ever!

3. LightDestory

LightDestory MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Why do you need a free license of Internet Download Manager or which feature of IDM you like most?
    IDM was my old downloader manager, its batch download was an amazing help for my uses. I think if someone need a download manager and he/she asks me a suggestion, I could only think about IDM. Web-browser integration, web-player download.. It is just a all-in-one and must-have application

4. Soldo

Soldo MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2015
    I need this tool to download big files. All popular browsers and applications are supported and downloading with one click is very easy.
    Thanks!

5. mohamedidi

mohamedidi MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2013
    Thank you very much for this nice giveaway. I would like to have free license for IDM. IDM can download almost everything from almost everywhere, including aborted downloads.

6. lndlw3

lndlw3 MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway. I use IDM to download files from my server and other sites. I love the resume option and the option to download multiple files from a particular website.

Good luck everyone.

7. Windows10unique

Windows10unique MDL Novice

May 11, 2018
    #107 Windows10unique, Jul 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    :clap3:Thanks for the giveaway!!:spoton:
    Internet Download Manager speeds up
    your downloads, if you want, and enables you to keep taps on all downloads on the system it is running on. Integration with web browsers is solid for the most part
    Thanks

8. Smithienious

Smithienious MDL Novice

Jun 5, 2017
  9. fxynot

fxynot MDL Novice

Nov 13, 2017
    I really want to use the original, because as long as time i have been use a fake :p

10. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    • usable out-of-the-box with not much settings alterations needed (stop auto-download, set download folder and set to 16 connections)
    • best browser integration compared to all tested alternatives, can be a bit too sensitive at times, but i won't miss it anymore
    • highly configurable queue features
    • acceleration is outstanding
    Conclusion: Jack-of-all-trades when it comes to downloading.

So please count me in and thanks to @sid_16 and the generous sponsors of this giveaway :worthy:.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. denzel

denzel MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    The best download manager of all time. Count me in. Thanks

12. mahos

mahos MDL Novice

Sep 1, 2012
    The feature I like most is automatic refreshing of download links for some websites.

13. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Great Thanks sid_16 for a great event . I want to win a license of IDM which is amazing downloader with ability to increase download speed , up to 32 connection and fix broken downloads .

14. Gaoler

Gaoler MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2015
    Thanks for the GiveAway. I would like to have a free license for its capacity to download youtube video and other builtin video.

15. Desiketo

Desiketo MDL Novice

May 5, 2018
    This best Downloader manager i have ever used .Thanks for having giveaways of this software.Hope i get chance to win it.Good luck to me

16. hypertoast

hypertoast MDL Novice

Jul 18, 2018
    Please count me for this. Thanks

17. jadinolf

jadinolf MDL Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Would love to have a copy of this.
    Keep me in mind.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    I ran a trial version last month, it had some benefits over the standard firefox download manager.

19. GOCH

GOCH MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2017
    Thanks for the contest.
    I need a free Internet Download Manager to manage my downloads from the Internet. An important feature here is the ability to integrate with most of the most popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome.

20. Yawar

Yawar MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2018
    i use the product it is the best download tool for all kind of downloading. i use it most often but it is not free , i wish to be the one among the winners of the give away .thanks.