[Giveaway/contest for] 3 licenses of Cyberlink PowerDirector 16.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Sep 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    I would like to thank Cyberlink for sponsoring 3 licenses of Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 valued $ 99.99 each.
    I would also like to thank our member Tarek for writing this review of Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 that can be read here..

upload_2017-9-21_17-48-51.jpeg
    PowerDirector is the fastest and most capable consumer-level video editing software for Windows around, and it's the first to support 360-degree VR footage. PowerDirector delivers a unique combination of high-end performance and advanced editing for both standard and 360ยบ video.It is flexible, powerful with many features and tools which render it the definite video editing solution for any user whether beginners or professional.

It's easy to use, making video editing easy to the creators whatever the skill levels. The program has many customizable design tools, animated titles, particles and PiP objects, and many more. This offers the users many options to have unique video creations.
    upload_2017-9-21_17-52-4.png
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Product Page: http://no_short_urls_allowed/mydigitallife_PD R16
    Download (direct) Link: http://update.cyberlink.com/Retail/...06-021/CyberLink_PowerDirector_Downloader.exe

Buy Cyberlink PowerDirector 16: https://www.cyberlink.com/store/index_en_US.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important ;

All the participants must leave a comment saying 'why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 ' or 'which feature of Cyberlink PowerDirector 16, you like most'? to make a valid entry.
    Count me in, thanks, I'm in etc.. all one liner reply will be deleted/omitted.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMPETITION RULES:

• Only one entry allowed per household.
        • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
        • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
        • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
        • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
        • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.
    COMPETITION RUNTIME:

This giveaway starts on the 21st. September 2017 and will end on 7th. October 2017.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 7th October 2017 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you agree with the above rule/s you're welcome.

sid_16.

The Giveaway of PowerDirector 16 Ultra has ended. The valid entries are 46.
    Here they are in random orders:
    https://imgur.com/P5qPD4H
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I have Corel's DVD Movie Factory 7 for video editing and it's way over due for an upgrade, I believe that Power Director would be much better than my old aging video editor and would not have all the bugs I have to deal with using dvd movie factory ( can't edit/create blu-ray type of extensions). Please add me to be eligible to get Power Director

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    yep count me in thanks a lot sid_16, I think that Cyberlink Power Director 16 is most amazing software to work with videos and much more without doubt :D

4. craftbrewer

craftbrewer MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    'why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 - I do a lot of You-tube videos, and would like a copy of this great program. PowerDirector 16 will help me produce much better videos so much easier than using the other programs that are out there. Please allow me to enter the competition as I would love to improve my videos.

5. dgwin7

dgwin7 MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Count me in, I have Power Director 7, 12 and 13. I like the features are split, cuts, shadow files and slider smooth back and forth. I tried used other video editors, Clearly, Power Director is best for me use, Power Director can handle any media with VBR or CBR no problem. I would love to have Power Director 16 in prizes. :)

6. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    "why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16" - I'd like this application because it's a valuable resource to edit source video footage and provide polished professional results.

7. Yu Jin

Yu Jin MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2017
    'which feature of Cyberlink PowerDirector 16, you like most' - this is what i like most:"360-degree Video Stabilizer"

8. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    'why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16...
    One of my favorite YouTube Video's are produced by Abom79 and he uses PowerDirector.
    The videos he produces are very good. If it's good enough for him, I'd like to have a copy myself.
    Thanks for the opportunity.

9. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    first of all, a big thanks to you @sid_16 for these great giveaways! :worthy:

The reason why I'd like to win a license for the program is, because I've used it in the past as a trial and it has done a wonderful work! Later then I changed PC and installed it again but I had to re-install windows for some reason and now currently I don't have it because it has ran out of trial periode. The licens would help me very much! :worthy:

10. Solarsails

Solarsails MDL Junior Member

Jan 6, 2016
    #10 Solarsails, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    My 12 year old daughter has a talent for art and drawing and 3 months ago asked me if I could get her video editing software because she wants to make a video diary, create videos and try to compose some animated videos. (family stuff, shot stories, etc (She rarely puts the second hand Hi8 recorder I got her at the Goodwill type store)). I became disabled about 5 years ago, so I told here I couldn't get her anything special but we've been going through all of the freeware and shareware programs that we can find (results in crashed operating systems, etc)... She's been through 5 or 6 of them and I'll have to give her credit for persistence (and respect). I've been waiting for her to recommend one but they're all crippled in one way or another and some just don't work right or aren't very intuitive. It would be completely mind blowing to be able to give here something professional like Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 because we simply have been unable to afford anything remotely similar and I doubt that I would ever be able to give her anything that measures up to the quality of professional software. Its hard on the ego but even more difficult when you know you have a talented child and can't provide them with the resources to further their talents. This giveaway has me shaking with the possibilities. If we were to win this drawing I feel that it would be fitting to include Cyberlink in the credits of any of her productions and possibly even dedicate something to them. I use PowerDVD exclusively so I'm convinced that PowerDirector is more than likely top notch software and I'd be proud to be able to give her something so high end. What an exciting giveaway! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Thank you for tolerating this shameless statement of my situation, but I can't believe that this opportunity even appeared to me and since I feel that its important I threw my pride to the wayside. I certainly haven't told her about this and regardless of the outcome I totally appreciate the opportunity to participate in this contest.

11. linccce

linccce MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2012
    In my childhood I used to have cracked Power Director, back then I had no internet. Now I would like obtain legal copy if possible. :D

12. laser2016

laser2016 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    'why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 ' I need PwerDirector for my fmaily video editing, which i have recorded for my baby's. Thanks for this great giveaway.

13. makin.ditch

makin.ditch MDL Member

Feb 23, 2014
    'why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 '?
    I recently purchased my first drone and have loads of video waiting to be edited and with snowboard season fast approaching it would be to my advantage to have software that is so easy to use.

14. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I need cyberlink power director because i need to edit videos captured from screen recording software with a 100% professional and reliable video editing software. I also like the following feature - Intelligent Color Correction:

Scenes filmed with different cameras and in different lighting situations can have very different looks. Color Match lets you standardize color across different clips with the click of a button.

15. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you for this contest!
    I like to have good software to edit videos.
    My favourites:
    MultiCam Designer allows to combine and switch between up to four camera shots in one synced video on-the-fly is one of my favourite features. I like total 360 degrees Video editing.

16. ajua

ajua MDL Junior Member

Feb 17, 2008
    I'd like to win the license because I think it's one of the best editors in the market. The UI looks great and the set of features looks pretty complete. The video collage maker looks great for those travel or vacation videos.

Good luck everyone!

17. Ratha ITC

Ratha ITC MDL Member

Jul 13, 2013
    why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16

The only reason is that it is easy to understand and get used to.

;)

18. Zardoc

Zardoc MDL Addicted

Feb 7, 2008
    Why do I need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16?

Because I do a lot of editing and having top notch software to do it is best. :tasty:

19. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
  20. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Why do I need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16?
    I would use CyberlinkPowerDirector 16 to edit all my sons football games. I been using the free trial and ant to win a key.
    Thanks for this great giveaway.