[Giveaway/contest for] 3 licenses of Cyberlink PowerDirector 16.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Hi, I would love to be a part in this giveaway. Thank you for sid_16 for a new released software giveaway. I read the review from the link above & very impressed how all the details are discussed. A very professional & well written review by Tarek. So thank you for the review.
    PowerDirector 16 is the latest edition and it comes with added features. I really liked 100 track timeline to organise created movie, more than 500 effects, transitions and objects to choose from & apply in it. What impressed me even more is complete support for importing and editing 360 degree video, trimming, adding titles, effects and transitions, and producing the finished video. So even if I'm trying to capture a small scale social gathering of friends & family, I can give the home video an extra artistic touch & produce something memorable myself, that in future will be a proud moment or two for me & my family when we look back. Currently most decent video editing programs can handle 360º video without much trouble. But CyberLink have leveraged into now allowing for the first time at the consumer level of the market the ability to apply stabilization to 360º video footage. There are 360º Video Titles & object tracking available.
    The new Video Collage Designer is a module that opens up and allows to choose from preset collage templates or the ability to design new. This is a feature I wanted long time to make better video montage.

'why do I need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16...
    well, the program includes everything I need to create professional standard videos simply by using already provided & tuned aspects. I thank Cyberlink for continuously improving its products & still make them completely usable by complete novices like me. PowerDirector 16 is a solid upgrade particularly with its 360 degree support and new effects. Add with that the consumer friendly approach in designing the program & we have a special tool to make something ourselves, be it video review or homemade videos, extra special.

2. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    PowerDirector is an excellent video editor with impressive features. Intuitive movie making, effects/themes pack & templates, video collage designer, video blending, customizable design tools, action camera center, etc are some of the impressive features.

3. mpyrdaitghiatparla

mpyrdaitghiatparla MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2017
    Why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16?
    Ans: I would like to author my private Blu-ray disc.

Thanks

4. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg MDL Novice

May 21, 2007
    Cyberlink PowerDirector 16:

It will help me making my Youtube videos look great!

5. mstzl

mstzl MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    I need a satisfying video editing tool, I have heard of a lot about Cyberlink PowerDirector which is the fastest and most capable consumer-level video editing software. I would like to try. thank you give me the chance.

6. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Why do I need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16?
    i want it for video editing and becuse it has very rich feature

7. Piotor

Piotor MDL Novice

Nov 11, 2010
    why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16?: because I always wanted a good video editing software

8. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 to edit videos, create wonderful videos.

My favorite features Cyberlink PowerDirector 16:
    - High-speed video editing.
    - Powerful editing tools.
    - Ability to upload videos directly to social networks in full quality HD.
    - Write all types of disks.
    To create discs, allowing you to create CD, DVD and even Blu-ray.
    - Add and edit captions video and sound tracks, special effects, transition effects and other components of the film.
    - Access materials of the online community DirectorZone, containing a database of more than 200 thousand different effects, templates, subtitles and navigation menus.

9. ant_gamal

ant_gamal MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    i like 360-degree Video editing features

so i can filmed a scene with multiple cameras from multiple angles.

also i can Import equirectangular footage and create a 360 project with the ability to edit it with a full range of design tools, then export in 360 format

also with stabilization.

i can fix shaky 360º footage instantly and enjoy smooth, flowing video from any angle.

adding also ability to upload upload mobile video to youtube , facebook and other sites

10. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Followings are my favorite features provided by Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 :
    1. 360º Video Stabilization: allows you to add titles to 360º videos and to track objects within a 360º space.
    2. Video Collage Designer: allows you to choose from preset collage templates and add the chosen clips to have the whole thing put together automatically.
    3. Stop Motion Cability: enhancea pan and zoom effects.
    4. Audio Ducking: analyzes the overall sound track, identifies when there is voice and when there is none and adjusts the volume of the backing track.
    5. Shadow Files Resolution: allows you to set the resolution to the right balance between quality and speed on your computer.

11. GCI

GCI MDL Novice

Sep 25, 2011
    I'm interested! I would like an easy to use interface like PD 16. Being able to quickly make good looking videos would be really helpful.

12. kazzkazz

kazzkazz MDL Junior Member

Sep 2, 2011
    i want remove my free app and install Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 to edit videos, create wonderful videos.

13. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway, sid_16. :rolleyes:
    I would like to win a license key for Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 for editing my movies taken with my videocamera in order to split them into relevant scenes for my family. This feature seems very handy for me: 360º video stabilization.

This software turns out to be an excellent choice for every media passionate.
    Best of luck to all the participants,
    :fishing1:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. AS_War

AS_War MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2015
    want to win the app (Cyberlink PowerDirector 16) to keep the bright moments for many years and view videos with the whole family.

15. iakoboss7

iakoboss7 MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2010
    i want to edit some old videos
    thank you and good luck

16. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Cyberlink PowerDirector 16
    is the best video editor
    I need it to edit
    the videos I record with my camera.
    I like 360 technology
    thank you very much

17. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Thank you for this contest!
    I like to have this great software to edit my personal and office video jobs.

My favourites:
    360 degrees Video editing.
    #t editors in the market.
    UI looks great and the set of features looks pretty complete.
    and mush more....

Count me in too....

18. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.

'why do you need Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 ' or 'which feature of Cyberlink PowerDirector 16, you like most'?

PowerDirector is one of the flaghship product of Cyberlink. Having tried quite a few reocrding programs - bith paid and free, PowerDirector stands apart form the rest in many ways.

I like the feature of using 64-bit powerhouse leading to faster Exports. The Design Tools such as Mask Designer for fusing videos, PiP Designer to add animated objects, Title Designer for blur, etc and Theme Designer for making animated slideshows are very useful for my work. The other extremely important feature for me is video stabilization, ensuring smooth footage. The Power Tool such as crop and zoom, and video rotation are useful as well. Lastly, support for newer H.265 codec.

Thanks,
    Grr

PS: Thanks tarek for the nice review

19. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    I would use Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 for editing tutorial videos, and let's play videos for my YouTube channel.

20. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    I would like to win the Cyberlink Powerdirector 16 because I have a lot of family movies and I would love to make a great movie with them.
    My favorite features is:
    Intelligent Color Correction
    Unfortunately, movies that I've been recording with my smartphone, and the colors are inaccurate. Cyberlink will improve them to be as dynamic and beautiful as possible.
    True 360 View Deisgner
    I also have a lot of bike tours, thanks to True 360 View Designer I can create a panoramic with great views.

Besides, PowerDirector is a great movie maker, has tons of effects, goes through plugins, supports a lot of media files and is very easy to use. PowerDirector is the best !!!