[Giveaway/contest for] 3 licenses of PhotoDirector 9.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks again for another excellent giveaway, sid_16. :hug:
    Cyberlink's PowerDirector 9 is a very good software for handling my pictures in order to edit them and make them better looking applying various tweaks this software offers me. This feature seems to me very useful Intelligent Content-Aware Editing as sometimes in my pictures there are objects or people unwanted in that picture so allowing me to remove this kind of stuff from my pictures in order to make them better looking is very important to me.

Best of luck to all the participants, :yes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Photo Director 9 is an all-in-one photo organising, enhancing and editing tool.
    Followings are my favorite features provided by Photo Director 9 :
    1. Total 360º Photo Editing: easy to create spectacular images with photos taken using 360º cameras.
    2. Stunning Photos from Video: With it you can take the perfect picture from your videos and you can capture a razor-sharp still image.
    3. Intelligent Content-Aware Editing: Remove objects or people from photos or move objects from one of a shot to another and it instantly fills spaces using an intelligent algorithm that blends with the surrounding background.
    4. Creative Overlay Templates: Combine semi-transparent images with your photos to create unique shots.

3. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Like many others I also got this casual photography bug caught on. Love to make photo collages out of any event, vacation or special moments for future memories. Despite a novice photographer I would love this software. Photodirector is like all in one tools & its very easy for using. Photodirector can adjust, design normal pictures into sublime artistic work. Face swaps in photos, gif making, lots of blending modes, object moving in photos etc. Such features with a very user friendly user interface make simple work of artistic minds. I would love to win a license here.

4. iakoboss7

iakoboss7 MDL Novice

Sep 8, 2010
    to edit pics from my holidays

thank you and good luck

5. Froginfog

Froginfog MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    I want to win a license for this program because it gives me the posibility to quickly edit photos. Currently I am using CyberLink PhotoDirector 7 Deluxe (64-bit) and I want to upgrade to a a little better version.

6. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.

'why do you need PhotoDirector 9' or 'which feature of PhotoDirector 9, you like most'?
    I need PhotoDirector 9 so that I can look better using Body Reshaper Tool and Eye Bag Removal. Also I can remove camera defects or light issues using Enhancing and Sharpening feature. And redistribute the tonal values through Intelligent Content-Aware Editing feature.

Thanks,
    Grr

PS: Thanks tarekma7 for the nice review

7. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Great photo editor suite. I like it.

8. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    With PhotoDirector 9 i could enhance my photos to give them the perfect, unique and professional look.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

9. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway, i appreciate it. I really need a very good photo editor in orde to apply various effects to my pics and the solutions offered by this software are suitable for my needs. As for my faorite feature i would like to mention video to photo and wrinke removal. :)

I hope i win it.

10. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #30 sid_16, Oct 6, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    (OP)
    The Giveaway of PhotoDirector 9 has came to an end. There are few entries which has been deleted /omitted for not meeting the simple rule.

The winners are in random order:
    https://imgur.com/nwsiEX3
    upload_2017-10-6_18-53-0.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Congratulations to the winners! :clap3:

12. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    congratulations to the winners!

13. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Cyberlink thanks once again for sponsoring this contest and congratulations to the winners!

14. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Congrats to all the Winners and thanks to Sid for the giveaway.

15. attiahf

attiahf MDL Novice

Nov 17, 2012
    i love photo director as there is no end for creativity

16. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Congrats to the winners!

17. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Congrats to the winners