[Giveaway/Contest] for 30 Licenses of Revo Uninstaller Pro.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katzenfreund

Katzenfreund MDL Expert

Jul 15, 2016
    It is a thorough uninstaller that includes a safe uninstalling mode..
    I particularly like the facility of uninstalling stubborn apps.
    Also the hunting mode is very convenient.

2. heikwith

heikwith MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I just did a test with the free version to remove the leftovers of a bad program after I was blocked by my provider.
    It did the job.
    So i would be nice to have the paid version for free.

3. van62

van62 MDL Novice

Mar 25, 2015
    I love revo uninstaller. Does a very good,clean and safe job.I would love to have the pro for free. Thanks

4. bigd7

bigd7 MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2013
    I really like revo uninstaller because it has helped me get rid of programs that won't uninstall properly.

5. d3athkai

d3athkai MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2015
    Count me in!
    Revo Uninstaller is a great tool that uninstall software and cleans the registry on my PC.

6. AzTec

AzTec MDL Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Tis one program that does what it say's, should be the first thing one installs on there pc,
    tnx for the opportunity the hve the pro version

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. arkilus

arkilus MDL Novice

May 8, 2017
    I like Revo Uninstaller Pro because it lets me completely remove any traces most programs leave on my computer. That is exactly the feature I like most, the ability to search for and delete leftovers in the filesystem and the registry.

8. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    Revo Uninstaller should come by default in windows. It's so much more efficient in uninstalling programs.

9. 123Zbyniek

123Zbyniek MDL Novice

Sep 21, 2012
    I have been using free version since 2014.
    Excellent program.
    In the Pro version I am particularly interested in the Real-Time Installation Monitor module and the additional Browser Cleaner.

10. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I used the free version of Revo Uninstaller and I really like its functionality and quality of uninstalling programs, removing the remaining junk. Particularly loved the hunter. Want to have Revo Uninstaller Pro with advanced functionality.

11. ntbuse

ntbuse MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2010
    Great tool!!!! One of the best tools to have

12. kochecho

kochecho MDL Novice

Aug 30, 2012
    I like Revo Uninstaller Pro because it removes all traces of programs.

13. vjcasub

vjcasub MDL Novice

Apr 7, 2014
    Soy Administrador de sistemas y llevo aƱos usando RevoUninstaller, he probado muchos pero ninguno lo iguala

I am Systems Administrator and have been using RevoUninstaller for years, I have tried many but none equals it

14. E1uSiv3

E1uSiv3 MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2013
    I love Revo Uninstaller Pro, it's a must have application on any PC. It helps to keep my PC clean from any leftovers of the uninstalled applications. It's best and easiest way to clean install any app. Every leftover file as well as registery key will be taken care of by this amazing software!

15. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    Never tried Revo before. Might be an alternative to Total Uninstall. Please count me in.

16. VDev

VDev MDL Member

Sep 9, 2015
    I use their free version but I'd like to try/own a pro version. I heard good things about Revo. Count me in.

17. master44tr

master44tr MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2013
    I had first heard about Revo Uninstaller Pro when my friend had to repair our company's desktop because of a stubborn program that caused too many problems. Thanks to it, we were able to clean the unwanted software and the entire PC.

It would be excellent for me to have a pro licence to use at my personal PC.

18. guho

guho MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2012
    I love how Revo Uninstaller Pro leaves nothing behind if you want to get rid of the entire install of a program. It even works when the original uninstaller gets corrupted!!!

19. Memnon

Memnon MDL Member

Feb 22, 2010
    It remove all left over files, which windows uninstaller leaves behind.

It also create system restore point & registry backup before each uninstallation.

20. sekaiali

sekaiali MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2012
    Revo Uninstaller Pro helps me remove stubborn applications easily and leaves no residue files behind.