[Giveaway/Contest] for 30 Licenses of Revo Uninstaller Pro.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    There is nothing better than Revo Uninstaller Pro for tracking installs and uninstalling software. Please enter me for a chance to win a copy. Thanks.

2. johnyk2223

johnyk2223 MDL Novice

Oct 14, 2015
    being able to scan for leftover files

3. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    I am taking part in the competition for this program because it is a wonderful program I used free Revo but I want to have a full version of this software and from the description of this program it is the best program to remove unnecessary programs because it leaves no residue after the uninstalled soft.:)

4. felix_max

felix_max MDL Novice

Dec 14, 2015
    I like engine for leftover elements (files and registry entry).
    I would like a "batch" uninstaller or something like a list of what to uninstall instead of remove sw by sw.

5. Gerallt

Gerallt MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    #105 Gerallt, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Revo is known to be the best. Not only does it uninstall apps, but also cleans up all related issues, which normal uninstallers leave behind.
    Revo cleans left over registry items, as well as folders which are often left behind by normal uninstallers.
    Another good benefit is the "unrecoverable deleter" which can make sure that things i delete, are really deleted.
    The registry backups are also good, esp since registry changes can cause pc problems, and prevent it from working properly.
    The real time monitor that monitors installations in real time, and sees any effects that the install has on the system, done at same time, is also unique to Revo.
    I like knowing i use apps that i can rely on.

6. Knut506

Knut506 MDL Novice

May 20, 2017
    I use the free version of Revo Unistaller ... it's a very good tool to ceep my pc clean...and better in pro version i think ;)

7. excalibur2

excalibur2 MDL Senior Member

Aug 1, 2015
    Include me please...great utility and so useful to have on a computer.

8. gommace

gommace MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2014
    I am a happy user of Revo. Please count me in.

9. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Revo Uninstall Pro is excellent program, to completely uninstall any program.
    It is easy to use, has features such as restore point creation, forced uninstall.

10. AngryBird

AngryBird MDL Novice

Aug 16, 2012
    I love that Revo Uninstaller can search for leftover files and registry entries when removing a program. this illiminate the need to manually delete folders or files left by the program, hence keeping the system clean. I am using the free version since 3 years ago and hope to be able to win the draw. :)

11. pressok

pressok MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2016
    yeah . I agree this is a good program clean the leftover cache file and registry

12. Dominique Diane

Dominique Diane MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    I like Revo, because its the best,. .
    It backs up registry in the event there may be harmful changes and also does a real time install which can be used to see effect of installation on system.
    It removes not only unwanted apps, but also all left over junk.

13. soundwave689120

soundwave689120 MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway... I am tired from removing leftover junk which I never bother to clean. :(

14. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Revo Uninstaller Free has been a basic part of any new system install for me for many years, because it makes uninstalls safe and efficient; I hope some of the added functions in the Pro version will be equally so!

15. THEGAFFER

THEGAFFER MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2010
    Revo Uninstaller is an excellent piece of software.
    It has served me faithfully over the last number of years,its ability to remove stubborn software, and clean the registry of leftovers,
    makes it my favourIte uninstaller.
    I would love to move up the ranks to the Pro.version

16. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    ount me in Revo is a very good uninstaller.Rovo dileted Junk files

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. craftbrewer

craftbrewer MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    why do they like Revo Uninstaller Pro or what feature/s of Revo Uninstaller Pro , you like most? -

simple, Windows just wont delete all entries of a program, especially when you want to remove EVERYTHING from a computer. Revo does the job windows doesn't

18. markoghc

markoghc MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2014
    It keeps the system free of clutter.

19. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Revo Uninstaller Pro removes applications permanently as well as deleted files and leftover program bits. It now have full 64-bit Windows support which makes cleaning more easier and fast. That is the most favorite feature I like.

20. aboss

aboss MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    I love that it remove all the traces and this is helpful because some shady programs always to leave something behind.