[Giveaway/Contest] for 30 Licenses of Revo Uninstaller Pro.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LastWords

LastWords MDL Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Count me in...
    Revo is best tool to uninstall software & cleans the registry. No more Uninstall Junk will left after uninstall.

2. majid 1350

majid 1350 MDL Novice

May 22, 2017
    I love it and I like try it.

3. cg

cg MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2014
    This is a good contest. thanks

why do they like Revo Uninstaller Pro or what feature/s of Revo Uninstaller Pro , you like most?
    I like Real-Time Installation Monitor and Multi-Level Backup System.

4. Booletin

Booletin MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2016
    I simply love this program not because it uninstalls software completely but it also removes junk from my system.
    Count me in. :rolleyes: Thanks.

PS: Please make Revo for Linux also.

5. germ9

germ9 MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2013
    I like Revo Uninstaller Pro because it monitors installation of the software

6. topcat0131

topcat0131 MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2010
    #126 topcat0131, May 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Revo Uninstaller Pro: I have used the free version for years as part of my PC clean-up process. It works where others do not. The best deep cleaner of installed software that does not want to "go" I have found. Would love the Pro version of Revo Uninstaller with the additional functions.

7. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    I like Revo Unistaller because it monitors installations and removes unnecessary files. Thank you for give away.

8. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Still the best of all Uninstallers i tested so far. The check for left-overs is very useful in case the programmer failed to implement a proper uninstaller, what happens quite often.

So please count doggie in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. sidd12

sidd12 MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    Thanks for this Giveaway.I want Revo uninstaller because it uninstalls a program completely by removing each and every residual of that program.It also has a feature of Evidence removal which is very useful to remove the leftover data of already deleted programs.

Hope i win. :)

Warm regards,
    sidd

10. genxu

genxu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Revo Uninstaller Pro is an ideal tool to uninstall any app installed on computer.
    It can remove any unnecessary files, folder, registry keys that are left over on computer after uninstall app.

11. jonjonjon

jonjonjon MDL Novice

May 23, 2017
    χρησιμοποιω το Revo Uninstaller free και είμαι πολύ ικανοποιημένος. Θα ήθελα να το Revo Uninstaller Pro

12. iNjaNer0

iNjaNer0 MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2016
    the best uninstaller period.

13. Tiamati

Tiamati MDL Novice

May 24, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway. I would really appreciate Revo Uninstaller Pro because 'i've already have soooooo many problems unninstalling some crapware =´[

14. AstroSkipper

AstroSkipper MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2009
    Hi, thanks for another great giveaway. Revo Uninstaller has a very good feature called hunting mode which I like most. Please count me in. Best regards

15. taktikmaktik

taktikmaktik MDL Novice

May 24, 2017
    Hi Revo, sorry for my English. Anyway I try to explain. :)

Before Revo, I'd used some file/registry monitors for years. I had really liked compare what happened after install. It was manually, yeap it sounds a bit difficult but I was happy. Except one: All of them eat RAM.

Your product is so easily. I also like to use Sandboxie. They complete each others and are my best helpers.

Revo Uninstaller is my first installation for 0-day system.

My negative criticism: The uninstall buttons of gui look complicated for me. I never understand easily. I often lost my Revo installation logs. You know these logs are very valuable. After using some buttons the logs can be deleted without notice. Of course I've found correct uinstall button by trial-and-error. But it's so uncomfortable. I sometimes fear to make a mistake. The second scenario: I couldn't remember how it is (maybe after run a cleaner software like CCleaner) All my installation logs are deleted accidently. I was very upset. This may be my fault because I should check the output list, but I think Revo also could have a backup system.

Best regerds.

16. webtax

webtax MDL Novice

Jan 7, 2013
    used it once to hepl with a troublesome software, so best thing is the help avoid problems

17. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Revo Uninstaller Pro is one of the best Uninstaller tool available.
    My favourite feature is Hunter Mode.

18. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Fast, thorough removal of applications. Digs deep into registry and removes all traces of programs you want removed. Been using for years.
    Thanks for this giveaway, count me in. Best regards!

19. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    I like forced uninstaller, multiple uninstaller & cleaning tools.

20. truongthanguit

truongthanguit MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2015
    Revo is excellent, I have used it for years.
    Thanks you