[Giveaway/contest] for 5 licenses of Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Workstation Home.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Acronis Disk Director WorkStation Home is a complete toolkit for performing hard disk operations, with an emphasis on partition management and recovery. Aside from volume manipulation tasks, it enables you to view the structure of your hard disk in a detailed manner. It delivers a set of powerful tools that work together to optimize your disk usage, protect your data and store different file systems or operating systems on one disk by creating and managing disk partitions.

2. tj3103

tj3103 MDL Novice

Feb 18, 2017
    Pretty good software. I've used bundled versions that don't have all the features. I'd like to have this full version.

3. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    I need a free license of Acronis Disk Director Workstation 12.5 Home Gosto de mais desse produto...

4. alfnet

alfnet MDL Novice

Sep 22, 2009
    I would like to participate. Acronis applications are great!

5. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Attention:
    If this thread does not cross 50+ replies within the said time (23.03.2019) then the licenses will be reduced to "5" instead of "10".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
  7. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    I have heard a lot of good things about Acronis and would like to try try it thank for the opportunity Sid.

8. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Please count me in for this very good giveaway. I thank you for it. Acronis Disk Director is all i need to perfectly manage my PC storage. I have many unarranged partitions on it and this will help me systemathize the free space on my PC. I would like to win a license for this.

9. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot @sid_16 , Mr Gaidar Magdanurov, Ms Marina Mordasova, and all at Acronis for this perfect giveaway! :)

I'd like to win a license as I'm planning to re-partition and re-install new OS on my old laptop and Acronis Disk Director is the perfect disk partitioning for the job and also it can safely manage my HDD/SSD when migrating its data/ image backups to new devices. It will complement my Acronis True Image install. Count me in and hope to win!

10. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway!
    I am using an older version of Acronis Disk Director and it is my favorite partition management utility. It is really powerful in most important - it is reliable. I need it for my hobby work. I would like to upgrade to the latest version since it seems to have a lot of new features and improvements.

11. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway
    it will help me manage partition,resize,split ...
    Twitter
    Facebook

12. daryljodanny

daryljodanny MDL Novice

May 27, 2018
    I'm using Acronis True Image for my backups. Managing partitions when I'm repairing my friends or relatives computers will become easier with Disk Director..
    Thanks for the giveaway

13. bigd7

bigd7 MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2013
    I would like to have this new version.I have been using ATI 2015 and this has a lot more features.

14. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.
    Though I have never used it but seem to be good program as it do all tasks in one program for which I have to install 2-3 separate softwares. Disk cloning and data protection/recovery is the good include in a partition management tool which I am looking for.

15. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Please count me in on this fantastic giveaway of Acronis Disk Director. This is one of the best disk cloning software available.

16. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Acronis Disk Director is a very good program for managing hard drives, allowing to recover deleted partitions / protect data against loss.
    It allows to create, delete, split, merge, format, copy and renumber partitions, detect disk errors, defragmentation. I really like the function Acronis Recovery Expert, allowing to restore lost partitions on drives.
    Thank you for the giveaway.

17. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2013
    Still running an earlier version I won in a similar competition ;)

18. noyz

noyz MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2017
    I am yet a student with the course of IT but this software i like to have it, because of it's very useful features like cloning and recovering loss data.

19. purgaxo

purgaxo MDL Junior Member

Oct 21, 2009
    I am student too. I am using ADD for creating new partions on our USB memory sticks which we share as donations in our project.
    Its more charity program for people.

20. ibrahimefe

ibrahimefe MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    Thanks to the program I want to split my disk and back up.....
    I hope I'm one of the lucky ones....

Thankyou sid_16