[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 licenses of Macrium Reflect Home Edition 7.x.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    I've been using the free version for a few months now. I'd like to have a license for Home version to have the redeploy and rapid delta cloning/restoring function.

2. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    I've tried many different backup softs over the years (a bit incessantly). Started with Ghost, then Acronis before finally settling on Macrium. For me it is the best; no bloat, extremely reliable, simple interface. Everything I need in a backupper. The full version would be great.

3. alwayslearning2019

alwayslearning2019 MDL Novice

Jan 8, 2019
    Well, I would love to win a copy because free is a good thing. And, I also want to make an iso of my current system so I can re-install Windows quickly. I test a LOT of different OSes, and try different things. I used to use Remastersys back in the day to make a perfect restore boot disk in Ubuntu. Windows never had the same thing. I feel this program could work like that. Good luck to everybody. May the most deserving souls win.

4. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    I would like to have it since it's the only backup software i've ever installed.

5. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    I am interested in Macrium because of its rich features and especially the Macrium ReDeploy which ensures me to replace my system HDD with no fuss

6. StephenMichalsky

StephenMichalsky MDL Novice

Dec 22, 2018
    I want to win the Macrium because I currently use Easeus Todo Backup Free, which does not have as many functions as Macrium. I read many reviews about this program and the vast majority of them were positive.

7. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    "Why do you want or like Macrium Reflect Home Edition on your PC?"

I am currently using AOMEI Backupper Standard(free).

I would love to be a winner of Macrium Reflect Home Edition because:
    My understanding is that this software is always rated by users at the top of the list of it's kind. ... Its recurring reputation from users across the web is always some form of "Very fast and very reliable disaster recovery software!"
    I am always looking for a better way of backing up my working computer system in the event of any kind of disaster to it, malware invasion, etc,... Macrium Reflect Home Edition a" time-proven" way to save my system and not spend days reformatting when disasters happen.

Thank you moderators of mydigitallife forum and the Macrium team for this contests.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    i want to have it
    its great software fast and reliable for backup system
    thanks for giveaway

9. Elefin

Elefin MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    To me Macrium Reflect seems by far the best backup and imaging software. And I tried a lot. I am now using Macrium Reflect Free on my Laptop because of its speed and reliability. I would very much like to win the Home license to be able to put password protection to my images, and to make incremental images as well, and - last but not least - to use the great delta backup and restore feature.

10. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I like Macrium Reflect for the ability to recover my data, hard disk images created by the program can be installed as a drive letter in Windows Explorer and restored using a special recovery disk Macrium Reflect Rescue CD. In case of partial or complete loss of the operating system, this image can be used to restore the entire disk, one or several partitions, as well as individual files and folders.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/1087948930040713227

11. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Macrium Reflect 7 Home is an image based backup and DR for Windows systems and you can create a CD/DVD or USB bootable media as Rescue Media to enable system recovery of your PC. Its Block Tracker reduces the amount of time it takes to perform incremental and differential images by continous monitoring of the changes NTFS any formatted volumes with 60 times faster and intra-daily backup scheduling is possible. This is the feature I like most and am anxious to win this license and have a test on it.

12. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Macrium reflect is the ideal backup software for all backup jobs/tasks and has very good speed of backing up and restoration. Thanks a lot for the giveaway!!!!

13. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Thanks for this giveaway
    I would like to win Macrium Reflect Home Edition as I`ve tried free version& works good
    Macrium Reflect is quality program that helps many user recover their system flawlessly
    Count me In

14. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the GA!

I want a copy of Macrium Reflect Home because I've heard a lot of good, enthusiasctic comments about it, so I expect it will make image backups more effective and easy.

15. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank you for the giveaway of the excellent product.

I manually backup my data to an external hard drive but with this software I can reduce my effort and can backup my data very easily and safely. Nowadays data backup is very necessary and only way to keep your personal data safe. Maricum Reflect does the job very efficiently its has some excellent features and friendly UI which will help to take the backup of the data hassle free . It will surely reduce my effort and will help me to get rid off the conventional way of data backuping system.

16. mosaddique

mosaddique MDL Novice

Jan 28, 2010
    Macrium Reflect free version has served me very well for many years. It is very reliable (never let me down). Having the full version would be the icing on the cake.
    Thank you for the opportunity to take part.

17. new alive

new alive MDL Novice

Jan 27, 2019
    I would like to have it to serve the purpose of backing up my hard drive data.

18. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for this very good giveaway @sid_16 !
    :worthy:
    Macrium Reflect Home
    is pratically the best backup solution available at this time, with fast backup and restore operations, with antiransom protection for the images made and bootable disk creation feature, all this features being all we need in order to play safe and have that ease of mind that our valueable digital assets are safe. I would like to win a license key for this software.

:drink::drink:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Macrium Reflect is great.
    I need to make back ups and clone my systems. Thanks

20. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Why do you want or like Macrium Reflect Home Edition on your PC?

- Macrium is very powerful, light weight
    - Easy to set up backup schedules
    - Restore process is very simple and quick

Thanks for the giveaway!