[Giveaway/Contest]for 5 licenses of PowerDVD 17 Ultra.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Cyberlink Power DVD is a great and advanced media player with many useful features.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

2. ftlnparis

ftlnparis MDL Novice

Sep 4, 2016
    Hello,

Wow, so many giveaways this month.

How I could use this software :

I have just bought a LG OLED 4k UHD 43" TV and upgraded my HTPC with a NVidia 1050 TI and i7 7700k , this software would be the perfect excuse for me to upgrade the old blue-ray drive that only supports 1080p to a 4k UHD model.

Regards,
    FTLN

3. commando

commando MDL Junior Member

Jan 7, 2009
    count me in ...
    i love its interface and its powerful configuration options .....

4. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Great Thank for Amazing Giveaway:worthy:

i want to win powerDVD ultra to enjoy watching Movies with truetheater HDR and Audio Enhancement:band:

5. ant_gamal

ant_gamal MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thanks for giveaway

Great media player app and other features to use

6. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thank you very much
    playing file that other software unable to play

7. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Hello @ all! I`m a new user here and i joined this awesome forum especially for this awesome giveaway as i really do no afford to buy such a perfect software. I really need a license for PowerDVD 17 as this program is the best media player supporting all file types including video, audio and photographic content. This awesome media player will allow users to enjoy media on their PC and TV and mobile devices and also from the cloud to social networks, fully packed with all the the essential features needed to enjoy all media content in unbeatable rendering quality.

The reasons mentioned above are strong enough to make me want to win such a perfect software. Many thanks to the organisers and to the producers for this awesome and unique giveaway.

8. Opus

Opus MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Cyberlink PowerDVD has been my long time favorite media player since 2000. The additions of 3D mode watchable with dirt cheap Red Blue glasses, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby TrueHD, video enhancements along with native H.265 decoding have made this a rock solid product and I love it. Thanks sid_16 for such a great giveaway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    count me in please
    PowerDVD is the best media player without doubt still fast, beautiful and inteligent application :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Thanks sid_16 for this awesome giveaway.
    PowedDVD is great media player.
    I like POwerDVD becouse support to many formats (video and photo RAW), support to Ultra-HD blu-ray movies.
    i would like win this great program.

11. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Also i was using powerdvd years before. It was the best movie player at that time. Want to see if it is best player today too. It was nice days. There was old cd players, pirate cd's and our old xp. I miss that days :( Count me in.

12. It can play different video formats, codecs, etc........

13. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    PowerDVD is the best media player that handles most of the formats (such as MKV, FLV).

14. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I need power dvd to watch movies
    And download from you tube
    Is the best multimedia sotware
    Thank you

15. suprakabi

suprakabi MDL Novice

Jan 11, 2017
    Thank you for this awesome giveaway.

Cyberlink Power Dvd is actually a great software and I love all of its feature can not specify a particular one but what i most like its ability to play 4k video with great decoding quality it can match up your graphics card performance and can give you a true video experience.

16. Zardoc

Zardoc MDL Addicted

Feb 7, 2008
    Thanks for the Contest.

Power DVD is a great content player and I would use it for film viewing.

17. Ducati

Ducati MDL Member

Dec 8, 2008
    I should be granted a copy of Power DVD 17 Ultra because after being a loyal customer buying Power DVD Ultra 13, 14, 15 and 16 with Cyberlink promising playing all media properly. Cyberlink has now got the right combination of Blu Ray Disc and Media Files such as MKV playback just right with Power DVD 17 Ultra.

18. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
  19. jgtoy

jgtoy MDL Junior Member

Sep 12, 2012
    Yes! I would like this one too.
    Thanks

20. shakeyhome

shakeyhome MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2015
    Haha, thanks! I remember when we used to get older versions with new PCs, My blu-ray drive has been pretty much useless since Windows 10. I appreciate this opportunity. The trial looks great.