[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 licenses of ReHIPS.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Do you find ReHIPS useful on your computer?

Poll closed Apr 26, 2018.
  1. Yes, its very useful security software!

48.0%
  2. I can't tell until I use it!

36.0%
  3. Can't say!

16.0%
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    First I would like to thank Mr Vasily Bukasov & others at ReHIPS for sponsoring "5" numbers of free 1 year licenses of ReHIPS for our awesome members. Secondly a big thanks to Tarekma7 for writing a professional review of ReHIPS HERE .

-----------------------------------------------
    The Giveaway of ReHIPS starts on 29th. March and ends on 30th.April 2018.
    ---------------------------------​
    [​IMG]

ReHIPS protects and doesn't require updates
    ReHIPS doesn't detect malware. Instead it uses Windows built-in access control mechanisms to ensure system safety and data security. Thus ReHIPS is always actual and doesn't require frequent updates.

ReHIPS ensures system integrity and stability
    Unlike some other sandboxes ReHIPS doesn't use kernel-mode hooks, splicing and other unsafe rootkit-techniques. It is based on documented Windows security mechanisms ensuring system stability.

Professionals must know that some of the isolated running processes carry a high risk of damage to your computer. Also, the sandbox technology is now very important to protect you against many threats.

ReHIPS is an innovative Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) protects your computer from malware and doesn't require frequent updates. It is the only way to isolate processes in a secure and reliable way. Windows XP had runas which was pretty safe to use for processes isolation. All windows versions after Windows XP introduced UAC and broken runas so that no process isolation is available. This makes you at risk. reHIPS will keep the integrity of your system through prevention of intrusions and application sandboxing system

The program has built-in features that restrict running processes in many ways and levels. For example;
    completely restrict network access, restrict child processes creation, and even block execution of the process itself. You can run any suspicious file or process on a separate desktop for better security.
    The program offers advanced options which allow users to set rights access, for example; what file, folder and registry objects access

ReHIPS isolated environments are based on Windows built-in isolation of different users from each other and from the system (if they don't have admin privileges). If you have an isolated program, it will be executed from a specially created ReHIPS user with limited access rights. This unique way to run your applications makes the real user's profile folder and registry hive inaccessible by the isolated programs

The program has a built-in DeployHelper which helps to install the program right into the new ReHIPS user. Now all the settings will go from the start into isolated environment

The program will keep you safe and secure against many online threats, ransomware and cryptolockers.
    [​IMG]
    The program includes many built-in predefined rules for some widespread applications. These are installed with the program installation (in a separate console window) and are continuously updated. It includes many apps and vendors. It can be used only for already installed programs. The current version includes Rules Manager which includes an extended and highly customizable Rules Pack. If a program is installed, rules will be created for it. You can manually start the Rules Manager at any time you want. Simply, clicking Install Rules button in the settings tab. Only missing rules will be installed.... Read the full review

Installation of ReHIPS : Here is a video-tutorial of ReHIPS set-up:

------------------------------------------------------------
    Homepage: https://rehips.com/en/
    Download ReHIPS a demo version |33.32 MB|: https://goo.gl/Nax4aA
    Buy ReHIPS: https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/checkout.html?PRODUCT[300634373]=1&languageid=1&showcart=1

----------------------------------------------------------
    Competition rules:

1-To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of ReHIPS ? or write something about ReHIPS ".

2- Only one entry allowed per household.

3- You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.

If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.

4- If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.

5- You only need to post once.

Any other posts will be deleted.

6- If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Winners note:

The winners are required to download and install ReHIPS in their computer and after the successful installation it will generate a "HWID" then copy the HWID and reply me with their valid Email ID so that the developer at ReHIPS can generate the license key to that specified HWID and sent to the specified email.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Competition run time:
    This giveaway starts on the 29th.March 2018 and will end on 30th April 2018.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 30th April 2018 (all time is GMT+5.30).

If you agree with the above rules you're welcome.
    sid_16.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway of ReHIPS is live now!
    GOOD LUCK!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    1- antiviruses are not enough
    utilities needed
    thanks for giveaway

4. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    Rehips inside of your system for harden the Windows weaknesses, Rehips has severals functions as a sandbox & a behavior blocker builded on hips with intelligent technics to combat against malicious code from the programs & scripts, that try to accessing into kernel injecting hooks to infecting the system, no more sensitive areas will be violated with Rehips protecting your system where the antivirus can't do it. One of the most important security layers for the Windows enthusiast will be Rehips, believe me, Currently Rehips is the shield of the future, preventing that applications without consent from gaining the elevated privileges of the administrator or putting things where dont be allowed. For that reason I want to win this competition.

5. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    More and more security conscious these days. I'd appreciate winning a licence for this soft. Tranquility is my online aim.

6. lampshade

lampshade MDL Novice

Mar 8, 2014
    I need ReHIPS because I know AVs can be fooled by the advanced attacker. I also like when I understand what something is doing. I understand the concept of protection by HIPS software and I want to use that.
    I really like that HIPS-based protection does not need to send anything to the cloud to work correctly.

Thanks for the contest.

7. bcatlock

bcatlock MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2010
    Id love ReHIPS, just to see any intrusions on my computer and where they originate from! i have always used anti-virus,but i think this,would cover all the network attacks and intrusions,that we all face every hour of every day,on the internet.
    I totally understand,why ReHIPS would be needed,something like TDS (Trojan Defense Suite)was 6 or 7 years ago,if ReHIPS is anything like TDS,then count me in,,,i lovee all that.
    thank you

8. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    i would love to win a ReHIPS. I like the extras that it does and would make me feel that my PC and network is protected from intrusions.
    Thanks sid_16 for this great contest

9. Hornetzero

Hornetzero MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2018
    I need ReHips because I have paid for legitimate AV protection programs like Norton (2006) and just recently Mcafee ( I can provide the proof of purchase if needed). Yet, someone still managed to put malware in my system while I brought it to class in my college. The McAfee service representatives could only advise me to upgrade the version to a pricier one and as a student, that was awful (how greedy can these AV corps get). I had to reinstall and learn how to use Hijack this, and that is challenging because I'm not that well versed in computer end user knowledge. Rehips seems to have that all addressed on its description with its internal tools and editors to work like Hijack this while at the same time providing up to date virus protection. I'm even prepared to read and learn about its more advanced features on the hopeful assumption that its the solution that I have always been looking for.

10. Quaint10

Quaint10 MDL Member

Mar 15, 2018
    I never used before that's why i want it...

11. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    ReHIPS is a free security tool based on the innovative Host Intrusion Prevention (HIPS) system. ReHIPS protects your computer against malware and doesn't require frequent updates of the database and viruses. The basic task of the application is to monitor the activity of processes and applications.

ReHIPS doesn't detect malware, instead it uses system-based access control mechanisms to ensure computer security and private user data. The program offers full integrity and stability of the Windows system.

The operation of ReHIPS is based on the principle of running applications in an isolated, secure environment in which they receive separate permissions. Even when a program is trusted, the system is still fully protected.

12. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    I like REHIPS because it doesn't require frequent updates and has a unique approach of using built in windows access control mechanisms for combating malware. Thanks for the giveaway!!!:worthy:

13. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I need a free ReHIPS license to provide reliable protection and compatibility and it does not require updates, ReHIPS does not use kernel bindings, splicing and other unsafe rootkit techniques. It is based on Windows documentary security mechanisms that ensure the stability of the system.

14. chrcoluk

chrcoluk MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2011
    I am mostly interested in non traditional a/v now days, so for that reason I would defenitly appreciate a licence to use ReHIPS on my system,

15. Egrupov

Egrupov MDL Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Looks like the ReHIPS make a good protection for my system!

16. ryanastley

ryanastley MDL Novice

May 6, 2017

Utilities are always handy to have in addition to anti-virus, to keep your system stable.

17. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    I have heard nothing but good things about ReHIPS, it would be a welcome addition to my security suite, thank you Sid for this contest, please count me in!

18. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @sid_16 . ReHips is a very good antiexe application or a sandboxing one. It is not for any user so it needs a minimum knowledge about security & PC performance. I would like to win a key in order to test its full performane in real environment. :)

Best of luck at all!

19. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    ReHips is an antimalware progragm which makes use of the Host Intrusion Prevention System to protect your computer. It is able to detect and stop malware and provides security features like sandboxing to isolate the processes from making changes to the file system by using the in-built access control mechanism to ensure your computer and data stored stay safe and secure unless it is desired by the user. It can work alongside
    with other security programs. Therefore it is a sandbox + application contol program with overall simplicity which is definitely worthy of my attention as using it to test applications with utmost computer's system integrity.

20. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    ReHips is well know to be among the best in its category.If you need a fast system with effective defense against malwares, ReHips is ideal.The best thing is that it can be easily combined with an antivirus or a good firewall. Very little amounts of updates needed, the amount of bugs and instability is kept low.
    Thank you all for this great giveaway.