[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg MDL Novice

May 21, 2007
    Please count me in!

2. RobertJ

RobertJ MDL Senior Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Haven't tested this offering from MalwareBytes yet, but would like to do so on the system of a not so tech-savvy yet very click-happy relative.

3. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    count me in. thanks

4. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    You can count on me!
    I need Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit because it is the best software in the world in its category!

5. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    Count me in :)

6. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Malwarebytes provide good software And their Anti-Exploit is effective too, one of best in the category.
    I am IN to Win:)

7. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Thank you for this contest and count me in!

8. tomislav

tomislav MDL Novice

Feb 23, 2010
    I need it because it is the best software in its category.

9. bobmanuk

bobmanuk MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2013
    similarly to the anti-malware version of malwarebytes software I recommend this a lot to people who blindly click on things thinking they have "won" or other such unlikely ad that will infect their pc. this is just as useful to me. count me in :)

10. nash58

nash58 MDL Member

Feb 8, 2010
    I recently extended my malware bytes for another 2 years. With anti exploit it will helps in securing my comp even further. Though nothing is secured 100% no harm in
    exploring it even further

11. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway, sid_16. :clap: I want to win a license for this software as it is a tool designed to protect the most popular web browsers and other browsing components like Java, Adobe Reader, and Flash from vulnerabilities and exploits making them powerful in front of any kind of attack that exploits their vulnerability, making this software the perfect complement to give us an extra layer of protection against online attacks and viruses.

Best of luck to all the participants, :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. numpayak

numpayak MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2016
    I want to win Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium because I think It's better than it free version which I use. Please count me in.

13. bonesz

bonesz MDL Addicted

Jun 30, 2013
    We use the paid version where I work on all out systems and its light weight and easy to use, I am an administrator at the local school and we have been pretty much trouble free since installing school wide this product. I would love to have this at home using the free version as well as the free version of anti-malware, thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    thanks for the giveaway..
    now a days browser protection is as important as your local data protection and many antivirus fails in protecting from internet exploits which makes PC compromised. MBAE helps in adding an extra layer of security defence.

15. wraith23

wraith23 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    I am already using malwarebytes anti-exploit free but extending that protection to microsoft office and acrobat reader is much appreciated, as it will offer a more complete protection against all types of exploits. Thanks!

16. prashantsays

prashantsays MDL Member

Jun 13, 2016
    because this is undoubtedly the best anti-exploit out there, low on resources and high in protection. To be frank it would be an honour to win this giveaway :worthy:

17. stoiansl

stoiansl MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2010
    Count me in.

18. josywong

josywong MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2014
    Count me in. thanks

19. coturnix1284

coturnix1284 MDL Novice

Nov 30, 2013
    Never had the chance to try this out and am looking forward to doing so.

20. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a reliable solution for protecting all basic applications on your system from known and even unknown exploits without the need for configurations and constant signature updates. It is extreme easy to use and there are no complicated settings.