[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reymarbc

reymarbc MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2014
    I want and I need Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium because I need a lightweight secured, 99.9% protection for my one and only desktop. and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium proved its worth from the very beginning it was created.

2. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thanks for this giveaway, I don't have license of this very good security tool and i want to win this.

3. sapito

sapito MDL Junior Member

Nov 10, 2013
    I wish i could have a Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium for my real life difficulties. I need it because everyone should need it.

4. laysson

laysson MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2015
    I like it cause it offer a unique way of protection for a specific applications.

5. quetzalin

quetzalin MDL Junior Member

May 25, 2011
    Maybe this time :)

6. idmanager

idmanager MDL Junior Member

Jan 25, 2010
    another great give away, please count me in

7. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    Thanks for the amazing contest!
    I would like to win the key to have Anti exploit solution for my computer.

8. SoftChip

SoftChip MDL Novice

Aug 29, 2009
    #68 SoftChip, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    Right now, Bad Guys are working hard to hack you. It's good to have an extra layer of security from 0day exploits. It can take a few days or weeks to have an exploit hole fixed, but MBAE will protect you. Combined with safe computing habits, it may save your system. I currently use the free edition, but I will really enjoy having my whole Internet-facing life protected, browsers, PDFs and all!

9. wwd

wwd MDL Junior Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Thanks for the great contest. I would like win Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit to protect my pc, internet browser, pdf and word documents gainst exploits.

10. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    One of my PCs has low specs, and Malwarebytes Anti-exploit is ideal for it. Also it adds another layer of protection for apps that have not been patched. It's difficult for antiviruses to defend against exploits, and in that case would be of great help. And malwarebytes products are well appreciated and trusted, and generally offer very good protection against threats. Malwarebytes anti-exploit will not conflict with other security software, that also make the product great.

11. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a good addition to other security applications.
    It stops malicious codes (using exploits) to be executed and so hardens the system security.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

12. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The Giveaway is ened and the winners are;
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Winner SoftChip, you've 1 more day to reply the winning PM.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    The winner SoftChip failed to respond in the given time so the new winners is GOD666.
    GOD666 you have 3days to make a reply to the winning PM.