[Giveaway/Contest] for 5 Premium licenses of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vddutina

vddutina MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2016
    I want Malwarebytes anti malware simply because is the best of the best anti malwera software! I finish my work day always with scan my pc with Malwarebytes. And Malwarebytes never leave me unprotected! Because of this i want and real time protection with Malwarebytes! Best regards for all of you people!

2. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    Please add me to the selection bin. :biggrin:

3. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I've used the free version more than once to clean out malware and it's the best out there. It would be great to have a premium version to offer me the best protection

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    Count me in :)

5. Planner

Planner MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2011
    [FONT=&amp]'why do you need / like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium ?'

I need Malwarebytes Anti-Malware because the internet is like the 'Wild West' !!!
    It is full of nasty things that are trying to get your details/data for scams galore.
    Malwarebytes has been one of the premier tools to defend against the baddies out there. :)

I am the family/friends 'Go to' person for all the various laptops, PC's, tablets, phones etc
    I need to ensure that my devices are clean and running 100% safe, before I can touch anyone elses devices, as all updates/fixes come through me.

I trust Malwarebytes having used the free version for many years to clean up devices.

[/FONT]

6. ITPhoneHome

ITPhoneHome MDL Novice

Jun 3, 2012
    #46 ITPhoneHome, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    Why I need Malwarebytes?
    Let’s face it... It's a Jungle out there! Would a hunter go hunting without a gun or ammunition? No!
    So, why would you browse the internet without protection? Malwarebytes knows and understands
    the risks that everyday users like ourselves take so they offer somepeace of mind. I’ve had the free
    version for a long time and it has always served me well. Malwarebytes should always be included
    in any Technician’s toolbox.

7. RCM

RCM MDL Junior Member

May 15, 2010
    I would like to be included for a chance of getting the premium version of Malwarebytes. I have been using the free version for years and it does a fantastic job cleaning up after me. Any time someone ask me about something strange happening to their computer I always tell them to install and run Malwarebytes first and 9 time out of 10 it takes care of their problems. I would love to have the real time protection that is included in the premium version.

8. Yasser Da Silva

Yasser Da Silva MDL Senior Member

Mar 15, 2015
    I like it because it's the best application
    Fast clean and easy

9. فيصل

فيصل MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2015
    it's smart app and easy .

10. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg MDL Novice

May 21, 2007
    Please count me in too, because MalwareBytes rocks...

11. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    my nod32 license has expired. and i know that this program's effectiveness is very high among paid anti virus programs. so count me in too.

12. emparor

emparor MDL Novice

Sep 9, 2012
    count me in too and thanks :D

13. RobertJ

RobertJ MDL Senior Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Have personally used and recommended MBAM for a long time, especially as a secondary scanner in addition to a standard AV. The free version is great and the premium one with real-time protection will just be icing on the cake.

14. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    count me in. thanks

15. imperial

imperial MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    Malwarebytes Anti-Malware i like it,and used several times.Very helpful on cleaning malware, lightweight low system requirements.
    Also is nice to have it installed and use simultaneously with my AV.

16. bigd7

bigd7 MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2013
    Malwarebytes is very effective at finding malware and i have used the free version many times to clean up infected computers.It really does the job and has saved me many times.

17. malakoulis

malakoulis MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2012
    I have no antivirus and I would like to have this, because is one of the best out there.

18. hi hello

hi hello MDL Novice

Dec 8, 2015
    Count me in.
    I use Malwarebytes as it is better than signature updated antivirus and it can detect hidden malwares .

19. JRotten

JRotten MDL Novice

Mar 30, 2015
    #59 JRotten, Nov 28, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    Count me in!

I need Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium because it is the best software in the world in its category!

20. Soxizm

Soxizm MDL Novice

Jan 29, 2015
    Definitely Count me in.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has always had a decent repution to get the job done. I love that its straight forward for your average user which is a real bonus when having to recommend it to no tech/pc savy people.