[Giveaway/Contest] for 5x licenses of WinRAR 5.60

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    I would like to thank WinRAR marketing executive Ms Angela Weiske and all others at WinRAR support team for sponsoring these '5' free licenses of WinRAR version 5.60 for our awesome members. And I would also like thank our reviewer member Tarek for writing a detailed review of this current version of WinRAR HERE.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The giveaway will start on 19th July and ends on 10th. August 2018.
    ----------------------------------------------------​
    [​IMG]

WinRAR is the powerful archiver and archive manager that WinRAR helps you to back up your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.

The main features of WinRAR include very powerful compression of document and multimedia files, file encryption, processing of other archive formats, programmable self-extracting (SFX) archives. In addition, it helps to repair damaged archives.

The current update of WinRAR lets you enjoy a unique new design user interace, many new features and improved usability

Homepage:
    https://www.win-rar.com/start.html

Download:
    https://www.win-rar.com/download.html

System Requirements:

Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Vista. Both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported

Android users, the RAR App is available on Google Play.

The command line version of WinRAR is also available for Linux, FreeBSD and MAC OS X.

User Interface:

The user interface is very friendly and easy to use with new icon set and toolbar

[​IMG]

You can change the program interface using the themes available here. These themes lets users modify WinRAR icons.

MultiLnaguage Support:
    WinRAR is available in more than 40 languages

Features:

Supports all popular compression formats such as RAR, ZIP and non RAR archives including; CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip.
    Best Compression to speed ratio
    Combine files split to multiple parts with .001, .002, ... extensions.
    Integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
    Efficient, secure, fast and save disk space
    Using solid archiving; it can raise compression ratio by 10% - 50% over more common methods
    Helps you to split archives into separate volumes easily This is useful in many conditions as large sized files and save on several disks.
    Easy to use and user friendly
    Support right mouse click context menu
    Accepted in all countries using Unicode
    Helps you in fast email transmission and enables you to send many attached files
    Support multimedia files: automatically recognizes and selects the best compression method.
    Highly sophisticated, original compression algorithm optimized for text, audio, graphics
    Shell Integration with support for drag and drop feature and wizard tool
    Create self-extracting archives through the built in SFX tool
    Integrated virus scan
    Integrated search feature
    Available in two forms; graphic interactive interface and command line interface
    Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives
    Uses CRC32 and BLAKE2 checksums to check the integrity of each file in the archive
    Backup your data
    Supports encryption (256-bit password) to secure your files against unauthorized access
    Small size
    Easy to use with friendly user interface
    Minimal system requirements
    Compatible with windows 10
    Supports both 32 and 64 versions
    Customizable interface with support for many themes.

What are the new features in WinRAR 5.60?

Updated WinRAR graphic: WinRAR uses a completely new icon set and toolbar design prepared by Aditya Nugraha Putra.
    The look of the info dialog has also been modernized.
    The compression ratio graph has been refreshed,
    "Turn PC off when done" archiving option is changed to "When done" drop down list, so you can turn off, hibernate or sleep your PC after completing archiving. continue reading.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Homepage: https://www.win-rar.com/start.html

Download: https://www.win-rar.com/download.html

Buy WinRAR : https://shop.win-rar.com/16/purl-shop-2183-1-n?x-source=31-buybutton-startpage
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Competition rules
    • To make a valid entry every participant must comment on "why do you need a free license of WinRAR 5.60 or what feature(s) of WinRAR do you like the most?".
    • Only one entry allowed per household.
    • One needs at least 10 good forums posts (giveaway post(s)will not be counted) to make a valid entry.
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN then we will assume that you've got other accounts here, so your entry will not be counted and you will be disqualified.
    • If you're a winner and you don't respond to your private message within 4 days then someone else will be selected.
    • You only need to post once. Any other posts will be deleted.
    • If you don't want to enter the competition then don't post in this thread.

Competition run time:

This giveaway starts on the 19th. July and ends on 10th. August 2018.

Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on the 10th. August 2018 (all time is GMT+5.30).

Be sure you've got your private messaging enabled as that's how you'll be told if you're a winner.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    NOTICE:
    The winner(s) of this giveaway will provide the following information for license preparation by WinRAR Team.
    A valid Name:
    Street:
    City:
    a valid Email ID:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    If you agree with the above terms and conditions, you're welcome!
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #2 sid_16, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    (OP)
    The Giveaway of WinRAR is live now!
    GOOD LUCK!

Notice : One of the thread rule states that "One needs at least 10 good forums posts (giveaway post(s)will not be counted) to make a valid entry."

The new members [deleted and warned post(s)] doesn't seem to correct their post(s) so I've decided to remove that rule from this thread but it will be added in every giveaway thread in future.

I'm restoring all the deleted posts in this giveaway thread.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tnx

tnx MDL Expert

Sep 2, 2008
    I'm a Yorkshire man.

Out for nowt !

I use 7Zip cause it's free. Would be nice to have WinRar.

4. Tovadyk

Tovadyk MDL Junior Member

Jul 21, 2015
    #4 Tovadyk, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    I like WinRAR because it makes much smaller compression archives

5. denzel

denzel MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Winrar is the best in its category. I want one. Count me in :)

6. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    Winrar is best archive program. I use 7zip but winrar is best
    Thanks for the giveaway

7. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway... Count me in also... I have a License for my Laptop but could use a license for my other PC...

8. elecuba

elecuba MDL Novice

Jul 2, 2018
    Nice soft, easy to use, and quick, nice ratio for every day use.

9. Pica168

Pica168 MDL Junior Member

Jul 2, 2018
    Used to use WinRAR in WinXP, but switched to 7zip becaus it is free, love the theme features on new WinRAR..

10. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Since it's introduction many years ago, Winrar soon became a classic program for working with archives and being very efficient in the process, offering many features above other arching programs at that time. OVer the years more and more useful features have been added to make it even greater. I would very much like the chanche to win a licence for the latest version of this mainstay program. Thanks!

11. alpx

alpx MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2015
    The best compression program.
    Good level compression and high security encryption.
    I am using an older version and I hope I have a chance to win a new version license.

Facebook share

Thanks for this giveaway

12. xuleca

xuleca MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2012
    Hi.
    Winrar is the nÂș1 compression tool!

13. strai

strai MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2015
    One of the best compressions tools. I would like to win a licence!

14. cosmo27

cosmo27 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    Winrar is the best compression tool!
    I have been using it for a long time
    Thanks for I have a chance to win a new version license.

15. ianc daniel

ianc daniel MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2018
    New
    One of the best compressions tools

16. fripe

fripe MDL Addicted

May 22, 2015
    Winrar is the best software for compression.
    I have been using it for a long time and it is great.
    please, a new license for the best software.

17. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    winrar is accompanying me in the good and the bad moments since before I was born, since when I was still in my grandfather's eggs.
    It is the best and most efficient software and it will remain when the humanity has perished.....

18. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Hi

Please i need a license because Winrar is the best software for compression. ......God bless you

19. tomm5151

tomm5151 MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2017
    why do you need a free license of WinRAR 5.60 or what feature(s) of WinRAR do you like the most?
    I have been using WinRAR for years. As a matter of fact I am still using version 3.2??? in Windows 10. I have multiple computers in the residence and laptops, so I would put copies on those.

20. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    i am using 7zip . and demo winrar