[Giveaway/Contest] for 7 licenses of WinRAR ver.5.70.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froginfog

Froginfog MDL Novice

Oct 3, 2017
    The best and one of the necessary programs to compress and decompress files that every computer user should and would like to have. The program has many useful functions, as well as configuration options, it is very fast in operation and at the same time has a very clear, friendly interface. I hope that I will win one license because it is one of the most used programs by me and it is really hard to imagine everyday use of a PC without it.

2. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Why do I want to win a lifetime license of WinRAR?

Because WinRAR is time tested and proven by users for years across the web as one of the best and reliable file compressors. ..As the ever competent reviewer tarekma7 stated above, "RAR files can, in most cases, contain content up to 30 percent more effectively compressed than within ZIP files."

Thank you to the RAR LAB team, sid_16 and the mydigitallife.net forum for this contest and opportunity.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. syga

syga MDL Novice

Mar 20, 2010
    WinRAR is the best. I use it for archiving my 2 children's schoolwork assignments. A lot of times we have to go back a grade or 2 and brush up on past lessons, especially math. WinRAR has saved us a lot of time by making archives easy to access. Thanks to the developers of WinRAR!!

4. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I need a free license of WinRAR 5.70 because i am tired of 7zip

5. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    winrar is a legendary software, although compression zip is the most famous, winrar is the most famous decompressor.
    winrar can with many compression formats, you can also protect with password.
    I would like a perpetual license.
    Thank you

6. supervergil

supervergil MDL Novice

Nov 18, 2012
    I am an employee who mostly provide semi-processed data to my partners. The file types I send to them are usually kind of text, like TXTs and CSVs, and often XLSXs, and usually consist of multiple files.
    Since I want simplicity, less data transfer, and pretty much a bit of security, I use WinRAR 5 to fulfill them all and compress all the files using the Best compression method and 1GiB of dictionary size while not forget to enable Auto text compression and also setting password for it.

Below I provide a snap of the biggest files I ever compressed
    [​IMG]

7. intruder16

intruder16 MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    Legend is here lol. Count me in.

8. ronen1n

ronen1n MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2009
    I'm using winrar to make automatic install of my software
    So after silently extract to temporary folder I tell it to run with silent switch and if I have I run after the extract folder of settings or skins for the software that I installed

9. fripe

fripe MDL Addicted

May 22, 2015
    Winrar is the best software to compress everything.
    I've been using it for years.

10. sinanogz

sinanogz MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2019
    The best compression program.
    Good level compression and high security encryption.
    I am using an older version and I hope I have a chance to win a new version license.

Facebook share

Thanks for this giveaway

11. cosmo27

cosmo27 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    WinRAR is the best compresing software.I used it for more years.Count me in.

12. who4reyou

who4reyou MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2012
    I Want it because its one of the best compression program out there

13. milxon

milxon MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2019
    I am testing and using trial version 5.7. this is undoubtedly the best version of the program. stable and easy to handle. earning a lifetime license is the best prize given by RAR LAB.

14. secgeek

secgeek MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2018
    I am interested in WinRaR's license because it ranks among the top when it comes to compression tools.

15. dj831

dj831 MDL Novice

May 7, 2014
    As everyone, I'm also interested in Winrar. Like its competitors, it allows compression/decompression of numerous format, but offers best support for *.rar files (pretty obvious ;)). Thus, Winrar can replace all other compression tools.

16. Than cong thuc

Than cong thuc MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2019
    The best, basic and strong

17. germ9

germ9 MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks for the giveaway,
    I'd like to win a license of Winrar 5.7x simply because it is the best compressing software available

18. OskarTDI

OskarTDI MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    It's one of the oldest softwares I've been using for all my archive work. I can't live without winrar and I will use it forever. Hence I would love to win it.

19. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    I use the Free WinRar‏ ‏like most people , and hope to have full version

20. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Oh thank you very much !

Winrar is the best archiver software.
    So please, count me in