[Giveaway/Contest] for 7 licenses of WinRAR ver.5.70.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    I used trial version of WinRAR since then to make archives.

2. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    I have WinRAR 5.30, but need a license for the latest version, for all the updated features, and to avoid potential security problems.

3. chinobino

chinobino MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I have been using Winrar for years and use it everyday.

I would love to have a licence :)

4. aacm

aacm MDL Novice

Aug 18, 2013
    Thanks for this beautiful giveaway...
    really appreciated...

5. tuanpekoe

tuanpekoe MDL Junior Member

May 11, 2011
    Thanks for this giveaway.
    I have been using Winrar since 2007. But I have never license for it.
    Winrar is the best archive software ever.

6. adric

adric MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2009
    This program complements nicely with 7-zip. I find some extract/archive functions via the GUI easier to use with WinRAR than with 7-zip. A full license would be welcome

7. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    #47 hakah, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    "why do you need a free license of WinRAR 5.60 or what feature(s) of WinRAR do you like the most?".
    Recently I am using WinRar 5.50 and now it is now already 5.70 and therefore need a change for it. WinRar offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. There is also a drag-and-drop feature and Archive Wizard. With such favorite features provided, I would not consider other software but WinRar.

8. ibrahimefe

ibrahimefe MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2009
    It makes files shrink to the smallest possible size.
    program that should be in every computer
    Thankyou for this giveaway

9. LightDestory

LightDestory MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Well, do we really need to describe WinRar?
    C'mon! it is installed on my PC since my childhood, it's proprietary RAR5 algorith seems to be a nice alternative to the universal zip.

10. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    I need a free license of WinRAR 5.70 ,count me in

11. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2013
    An invaluable tool, and usually the first thing I install on a new Windows-based PC.

12. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    WINRAR is a must have tool and is one of the first tool I install on my system. Join me in the contest.

13. 2percent

2percent MDL Member

Sep 17, 2010
    Count me in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks sid_16 for the giveaway.
    I'm using old version of WinRar and would like to get an update to the new version using this giveaway.
    For now it's inconvenient to use 7zip for new Rar5 format and WinRar for old format.

The new look of WinRar is refreshing to me. I also like the option to hibernate for "When done". "Turn PC off when done" was never a good option in my view.

I use WinRar on a daily basis and it's a mandatory install for me.

Keeping my fingers crossed to win this time as I lost in earlier giveaway back in July2018

Thanks, Grr

15. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need a free WinRar 5.70 license to create and work with archives. WinRAR is the most popular and powerful archiver, has a high compression ratio, supports all popular archive formats (RAR, ZIP,7Z, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZ, LZH, TAR, UUE, XZ, Z, 001 and ZIPX) and many other useful features.

16. Shortyportuguese

Shortyportuguese MDL Senior Member

Apr 3, 2019
    Winrar is the one lightweight compress/decompress program that can also do installers cabinet. Even Nero AG have used it

17. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Winrar is a lightweight archiving utility with all the features one needs in archiving utility- speed, reliability etc. Thanksss!!

18. gaerher

gaerher MDL Junior Member

Mar 11, 2018
    Thanks!

I’d like to get a perpetual license for WinRAR because it is one of the best Windows applications ever made.

19. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    WinRAR is really one of the best compression utility that you can get on the market these days. Time has proven that it is among the best softwares in its category. Not only a compression tool, those who need advanced encryption to store files online or on other medias will be satisfied with what WinRAR has to offer. Also highly customizable such as being able to be configure, to integrate antivirus scanning before the files are extracted from the rar archive. WinRAR is also well know to have the fastest compression speed among other compression utility and softwares.
    Thank you for this giveaway! :)

20. eemuler

eemuler MDL Senior Member

Jul 31, 2015
    I've been using WinRAR for decades now. I absolutely loved it, but now the free version is nagware, and pirated versions that are free of trojans etc. are hard to find. So now I'm using 7zip, but I don't like it as much. Would love to have a licensed version.