[Giveaway/Contest] Kerish Doctor (x) X 3-years Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    [​IMG]

Kerish Doctor - PC Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Performance Optimization, and Anti-Malware:- https://www.kerish.org/en/index.php

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kerish Doctor Pricing:- https://www.kerish.org/en/order.php

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Mr. Kirill Dorokhov, and everyone at Kerish Doctor for sponsoring this giveaway and the licenses for our forum members. :tankyou:

Again, (x) X 3-years Licenses of Kerish Doctor for the giveaway.:v:

The number of Licenses (to be given) for this giveaway is represented by (x). At the end of the giveaway, depending upon the number of participants, the number of licenses to be given will be decided.

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.
    Lastly, post anything about this software (usage scenario, your experience) to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on February 20th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I have been using it for some time, it contains many useful tools.
    works in the background. As much as it is a hit choice.
    It's nice to have licenses for longer.

3. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    #3 Don Pedro, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Kerish Doctor is a comprehensive tool for comprehensive maintenance and optimization of Windows systems. It has a wide range of useful functions that allow you to repair common problems with the operating environment, clean up your computer's contents from unnecessary files, and manage the applications and services installed in the system.

4. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    I have been using this in the past and want to try se if any news worth in the program, so yes count me in the giwe away thanks :)

5. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    I have not used this yet but I have heard very good opinions about this product. One of the few optimization software that works and is not a snake oil and improves the performance of computer with its various features!
    Thank you for the giveaway! :)

6. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Kerish Doctor will keep an eye on system health and automates processes to speed up the system. It provides real-time detection and malware protection which reduces the possibilities of system crashes and maintain good health of your computer. It can fix registry erors and remove any cache files, junk files and damaged shortcuts found in the system.

https://imgur.com/IZbE6Nk
    https://imgur.com/a/cAs20

7. adsl456

adsl456 MDL Novice

Jun 14, 2013
    I have not used this yet but I have heard very good opinions about this product. One of the few optimization software that works and is not a snake oil and improves the performance of computer with its various features!
    :):):)

8. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Actually I used Kerish Doctor for a year.It's an excellent software,it really does the job right,cleaning and optimizing my system not aggressively as most other programmes did to my P.C. operating systems except for another one.So I'll be glad to win this well designed software.Here I don't forget the appreciated efforts of my friend whizkidraj.:thumbsup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Kerish Doctor nice. A very good tool

10. Ankit Mhatre

Ankit Mhatre MDL Novice

Jan 15, 2018
    Very nice optimization tool. Much appreciated. Thank you @whizkidraj and Kerish Doctor.

11. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj for the unique giveaway.

I would like to win Kerish Doctor to replace CCleaner. Other than Cleaning the digital "trash", I also look forward to the Malware protection provided by Kerish Doctor 2018. Also support for XP is another major factor I want to win this.

Thanks,
    Grr

12. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    I use many software like it but when i installed it i feel this is good app and some very useful feature and light application for my system please count me in thanks for this very good giveaway. :)

13. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    I use Kerish Doctor 2017 regularly. It is integral part of my system as system cleaning & utility tools. Kerish Doc keeps pc healthy & regularly keeps pc free from all the digital trash it calls the program of temporary file leftovers. It can protect pc from trojan or spyware in realtime mode. New version 2018 can protect from many malware & nasty threats to my pc. Kerish Doc also has game boost mode, regular update of threat database, is available in many languages. All in all Kerish DOc is the best ever system utility tool present. Very fast auto cleaning. Just install it & let it clean & keep your pc in great shape.
    Thanks to whizkidraj for this chance to win a license. I us 2017 version & would love to use a long subscription of a new version.
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=417834211981433&id=100012645735019

14. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I do not trust this type of programs
    however kerish doctor
    he has not broken my pc.
    it's a reliable program that does what it says
    optimize windows
    Thank you

15. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I've been using several pc utilities over the years but never fully satisfied with them. Hope to win and use this software with longer license to replace my current pc maintenance application. Curious about its anti-malware capabilities and boosting my pc performance.

16. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thank you @whizkidraj for the giveaway!

Kerish Doctor offers two modes of operation. In the real-time mode Kerish Doctor in the background protects the system and automatically corrects errors automatically, shows notifications about the work done. The program starts with the start of Windows.
    In the classic mode of operation, the user starts and works with the application themselves, as needed. The application is not available in Windows Startup and does not work in the background.

17. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    Please count me in! :D
    I've always wanted to have a software with these kinds of features and functionalities.

Thanks to everyone that helped to have this kind of giveaway.

18. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thank you @whizkidraj and Kerish Doctor.

Kerish Doctor program is a exceptional effectiveness at addressing a wide variety of computer problems.

I like that Kerish Doctor is a comprehensible and versatile software utility created to help me optimize and maintain the health of my system.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. mojaveron

mojaveron MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2010
    I have read many good reports about Kerish Doctor and looks to have a lot of very nice features., thanks for this chance to win a license.

20. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need free license Kerish Doctor for 2018 for computer maintenance, bug fixes, system registry, optimize the system and clean it from debris, protect your PC from viruses, potential vulnerabilities and controls security settings.

I had the experience of using a free advertising Kerish Doctor 2017 and the program is considered the most convenient and effective to work on system optimization and bug fixes. The program has a large number of useful modules and not load the system.