[Giveaway/Contest] Kerish Doctor (x) X 3-years Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway

I actually have a license for Kerish Doctor, but it is about to run out. Hope to win a new license.

2. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks, whizkidraj, Mr. Kirill Dorokhov, and Kerish Doctor staff for allowing MDL to have this giveaway. Please count me in! I'm a huge fan of Kerish Doctor software. It's saved me countless times with its automatic repair of Windows errors, whether it be at startup or during PC usage. It's extremely effective at cleaning up junk files, and maintaining Windows so that it runs clean, and smoothly. It also provides some malware protection, which is another bonus. In my opinion, it is by FAR the best Windows maintenance software alongside CCleaner (after having tested several, several other maintenance software). Thanks again for holding this :)

3. blade2

blade2 MDL Novice

Sep 14, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway. Very good optimization tool.

4. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Never had an opportunity use Kerish Doctor.
    I would like to win to test it.

5. Debbie Yoder

Debbie Yoder MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2016
    Ive used the 2017 Kerish Doctor program ,its a great utilitiy,I like that it runs in the background,has suggestions to optimize your system and i like the game boost mode. Thank you for the chance to win alicense to the 2018 program!

6. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Count me in... After reading all the post in this thread, it's obvious that Kerish Doctor is an excellent OS Tool... Most Do Everything programs fall way short of doing anything correctly and often cause more harm than good...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. anniyan

anniyan MDL Novice

Apr 6, 2015
    Thanks, whizkidraj, Mr. Kirill Dorokhov, and Kerish Doctor staff for allowing MDL to have this giveaway. Please count me in! I have not used this yet but I have heard very good opinions about this product. One of the few optimization software that works and is not a snake oil and improves the performance of computer with its various features!

8. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Been using it last year. I rarely recommend some so called "Optimizers", but Kerish Doctor is an exception. Had no issues with it, especially with the registry cleaner. No nagging pop ups,and difficult to understand explanations to hide some useless features. Regular updates, almost everyday, and excellent tools to keep your Pc running smoothly. It's a one-stop shop if you need to optimize your Pc and at the same time need some privacy tools and features. Highly recommended.

Thnx for this giveaway MDL and KerishDoctor.

9. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    Very good optimization tool, would very much appreciate an extended license.

Thank you @whizkidraj, MDL and all at Kerish Doctor for the opportunity, cheers.

10. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Many thanks for another very good giveaway @whizkidraj

This software is all i need for my daily tweaking activity. It cleans very good all the junk files from my PC, it optimises it and makes it run like new.
    Count me in to the draw please.
    Thanks,

11. dudeluv

dudeluv MDL Senior Member

Aug 7, 2012
    I would love to win a 3 year free licsense for this software. I could use a software program that will
    PC Troubleshoot, Clean, Performance Optimize, and Anti-Malware all in one. Awesome, count me in
    Thanks to @Wizkidraj for making this happen

12. Memnon

Memnon MDL Member

Feb 22, 2010
    It's a good optimization tool!
    It can do PC Troubleshoot, Clean junks, Performance Optimize and Anti-Malware.
    It's an all in one.
    Thanks!

13. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Kerish Doctor is an effective and all in one Windows care software, I am IN.

14. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Giveaway ends. No more entries allowed. Thank you all :) Winners to be announced soon and the number of licenses to be given away :)

15. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Everyone who participated will get a license. ;)

Thanks to my dear friend Mr. Kirill Dorokhov, and everyone at Kerish Doctor.

PM me to claim your Kerish Doctor 3-year License (already activated from today).

16. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thanks @whizkidraj and Mr. Kirill for the kindness! :)

17. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    #37 Raur, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
    Thanks to @whizkidraj and to Mr. Kirill Dorokhov, and everyone at Kerish Doctor for the license. PM sent :)

License received, many thanks.

18. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    Serdeczne podziękowania dla [USER = 272481] @whizkidraj [/ USER] i specjalne podziękowania dla pana Kirilla Dorochowa.

19. Memnon

Memnon MDL Member

Feb 22, 2010
  20. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Thanx to MDL, @whizkidraj and Mr. Kirill Dorokhov for this great giveaway, and their generosity.