[Giveaway/Contest] Macrorit Partition Expert Pro + Macrorit Partition Extender Pro (1 Lifetime each)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    [​IMG]

Homepage:- https://macrorit.com/

[​IMG]

Macrorit Partition Expert

[​IMG]

Macrorit Partition Expert Free Edition is a powerful free partition program which allows you to extend, create and format partition, fix low disk space problem, manage disk space easily on MBR and GPT (GUID partition table) disk. This totally free disk management utility is designed for home users which supports 32/64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8 and latest Windows 10

Besides the basic disk partitioning ability, it is also the only one free disk partition management software possesses advanced technology of power-off protection and data disaster recovery, which plays like a partition recovery wizard and this also means you never worry about data loss any longer while executing the partition operations.

Macrorit Partition Extender

[​IMG]

Quickly Extend partition with free space from the neighbor partition and automatically merge unallocated space to partition if it’s available on the disk, besides, there’s no need to manually shrink the partition and create unallocated space for extending partition, in most of the cases, you can extend the small-sized partition to larger one within one click.

Partition Extender is able to:
    • Extend Volume
    • Shrink Volume
    • Merge unallocated space
    • One-click to max-extend
    Built-in technologies:
    • Cancel at will
    • Data Roll-Back
    • Portable software
    • Fast Data Moving algo

Macrorit Partition Expert + Macrorit Partition Extender

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Macrorit Social Media Links

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Max, and everyone at Macrorit for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Caveats:

1. The activation code must be activated before the expiry date, otherwise invalid.
    2. Giveaway version does not provide life-time free upgrade services.
    The free upgrade payment fee is very less if you already have a lifetime license.
    Both licenses are Lifetime (without supported upgrades), 2 PCs + Commercial use.

Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).
    What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.
    Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forums section. :)

4. Like, Follow, Subscribe Macrorit on their social media sites. (optional, but appreciated).

Giveaway ends on April 5th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

3. dbajinsk

dbajinsk MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2019
    Great giveaway, would come in very handy. Thanks for your generosity Macrorit.

4. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    One of the great things that you will notice about this software directly, when you hover your mouse on the download button (as seen in the screenshot below), is that it gives you these 3 options, and you know...getting that portable option (by default) to download from the manufacturer's website, now that saves a lot of headache, and gives you more freedom and easiness feel, to use this software and keep it...without having to install or uninstall.

[​IMG]

5. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I do not know this software
    but it seems pretty good
    I would like to try it
    very interesting portable version
    With it many headaches are avoided.
    Thank you

6. Amplificator

Amplificator MDL Junior Member

May 16, 2012
    I need this tool to help me with all my flash drives :)

7. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    I need Macrorit Partition Expert Pro + Macrorit Partition Extender Pro programs to manage disk partitions without data loss and efficiently allocate disk space.

Liked,Followed Macrorit on facebook

8. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I need Macrorit Partition Expert Pro + Macrorit Partition Extender Pro to manage disk partitions.

9. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    With the help of advanced disk partition management technology, Macrorit Disk Partition Expert has powerful functions for expanding system partitions. In addition, the program allows you to resize partitions, move partitions, create new ones, format, delete.

10. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thank you so much for holding this giveaway, @whizkidraj, Max, & the entire Macrocrit team! Please count me in on this. I've used Macrocrit software in the past, and it's been extremely useful with managing partitions (esp. if you have multiple OSes).

11. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the special giveaway @whizkidraj.

I'm in need of partition manager like Macrorit Partition Expert Pro + Macrorit Partition Extender Pro to make my HDD/SSD partitioning/extending less of a hassle without data loss and efficiently allocate any free space to use. I'll be reinstalling new OS on my old laptop and this will become handy, especially with the option of portability and lifetime use. Count me in and hoping for a license win! :)

12. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Come on .. I want this app ..

13. addictedtolearning

addictedtolearning MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2015
    thanks for the giveaways

14. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    this software is actually pretty nice. I'd like to have a license to try it on a winPE.

15. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway

16. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Macrorit Disk Partition Expert Pro is a partition and disk management tool which does all the basics of disk and partition management with extra features like disk defrag, wipe partition or disk, copy partition, migrate OS to new hard drive, check for errors, and more. It is the right choice for small business if you want to keep your data safe without any worry of losing important information, high working efficiency and easy of use.

https://www.facebook.com/macrorittech liked and followed.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaohijRJaKRfHeU4SJjf7fQ subscribed.

17. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway. Macrorit Partition is another reliable partition management software with many features like data disaster recovery which I find useful.

18. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012
    #18 whizkidraj, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    (OP)
    Winners to be announced soon.....

19. whizkidraj

Apr 6, 2012

Congratulations! Thank you to all those who participated.

@dbajinsk, sorry my friend, I didn't include you coz you registered on the forum after the giveaway had started.
    But yup, do keep an eye and participate in the rest and the new giveaways from now on. Cheers!

Once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Max, and everyone at Macrorit for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

20. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Congratulations @GasM :)