[Giveaway/Contest]of 10 licenses of WinRAR version 5.80

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Been using it for years. Hands down the best archiving program out there for Windows.

2. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Hi @sid_16 Thank You For This Giveaway :) ;)
    Because Winrar Is Usefull Tools I Need It To Compress File And Save My HDD Storage :) ;)
    And I Don't Want Pirating a Software Or I Will End up In Jail :(
    And Thank You! (Again) :) ;)
    Count Me In Please! :) ;)

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Why do I want to win a license of WinRAR?

I am presently using a lifetime license of PowerArchiver 2015 that cannot be updated to the current versions. I had a one year license of WinRar some years ago and it was great. ... That is why I want to win this new more current version of this great software.

My understanding as to why WinRAR is the best software of its kind:
    WinRAR is a time-proven and powerful compression tool beloved by critics across the internet. It allows the user to create, manage and control archive files. This compression software offers a full list of quality ZIP features and supports a host of extraction formats. The user can compress files into RAR 5, RAR 4, and ZIP archive formats and can extract a number of different archives. WinRAR supports the extraction of several archive formats which in addition to RAR and ZIP, it also includes RAR, ZIP, 7Z, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZ, LZH, TAR, UUE, XZ, Z, ZIPX and 001. WinRAR's most user-friendly aspects are the drag-and-drop feature and the Archive Wizard. WinRAR automatically detects the type of files you are compressing and adjusts the compression rate accordingly.
    ... Plus, it has military-grade encryption for files you want to keep secret.

Thank you for this opportunity to win this license
    .:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. martinek

martinek MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2016
    Hello ,
    I used WinRAR version 5.50, I have a license only for this version, unfortunately its use because of security holes is not very smart. It is a pity because of all the compression programs I use, this one was the best, fast, reliable, with all the necessary functions and options.
    I am currently using Bandizip, it is not so good but it is enough, but I would love to return to WinRAR.
    Thanks for great giveaway :) .

5. germ9

germ9 MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2013
    Thanks for the giveaway

I already use WinRAR as compression software. I use very often the advanced self-extracting archives creation module and the compression profiles: it's very useful put them in the Explorer context menu

6. LinHongJun

LinHongJun MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2013
    Use it for more than ten years. Compared to 7zip, I prefer WINRAR.

7. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    It's my archive compressor since the day I discover it.
    It's a great piece of software until today. Thanks for sharing.

8. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    Winrar is the best compression and decompression software there is, it also allows you to compress with a password.
    It is much better than 7Zip which is the one I currently use.
    thanks for the giveaway

9. Memnon

Memnon MDL Member

Feb 22, 2010
    #29 Memnon, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    1. WinRAR is must have tool in the field of data archiving.
    2. It can reduce file to a minimum size with maximum compression.
    3. It supports the vast majority of compression formats.
    4. It is impossible to run a computer without Winrar.
    5. I need this free software badly!

Thanks

10. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    winrar is the best unzipping/extracting software out there!

11. TheDarkMatter

TheDarkMatter MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2019
    I'm using WinRar since I started using a computer, it's good that it allows us to use it even after the trial period is over. This application has been one of the most helpful apps for me, I would like to have its licence finally.

12. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    i have used it after winzip for years. i have a license for an older version. but not using now. a new version would be usefull. thanks.

13. srlak

srlak MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2019
    Used winrar since 2000 but never the full version, would be great to see how it can get any better :)

14. mdlfonz

mdlfonz MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2015
    It's the best archiving/compression software in my humble opinion. Rock-solid quasi-standard and good to have for every computer user.

15. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    this is the gold standard of data compression/file archiving nowadays. WinRAR can also be used as a file/folder encryptor with the standard AES algorithm. would be great to have a license for the latest version.

16. dabour

dabour MDL Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Part of my work is to send file by mail, using WinRAR at home help me a lot reduce the size of files to be able to send them by mail.

17. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    WinRAR is one of the most lightweight and feature rich archiver which supports many formats like RAR, ZIP etc. with very high speed of extracting, compressing archive files. Thanks!!

18. sasukino

sasukino MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2017
    Hello everyone :)

Thank you for these wonderful gifts

Frankly, Winrar is one of the best programs I like and have used for a long time
    But now I don't have the serial key to activate it
    I hope to be one of the winners

Good luck to everyone

19. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    I would like a license This is the best software to compress

20. phobic

phobic MDL Novice

Apr 4, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway! On my computers I am using different archivers including some free alternatives. However WinRAR is my favorite. It's lightweight on resources, handles a lot of archive formats, offers user friendly interface that supports skins. It also features corrupted archive repair functionality. So I need a free license to replace a free alternative software.