[Giveaway/Contest] USB Network Gate 3 Lifetime licenses (for 1 USB device) by Eltima Software

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks for the opportunity to win one of the 3 USB Network Gate Lifetime licenses.

I'd like to try this great software to be able to share USB drives over the network.

2. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

It is a very useful tool for people who would like to share their USB devices with others or would like to access their USB devices from anywhere.

3. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanksw for the GiveAway, this tool sounds to be great, count me in the contest :)

4. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway

I have 2 computers, and was looking for a program to access my USB external drive remotely. USB Network Gate will be of great help to me in this case, as I can access all documents, videos, music anytime without having to upload them to cloud drives to access remotely.

5. Keenoo

Keenoo MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    USB Network Gate looks like very helpful tool to share a USB device on a Windows PC and Mac OS. Thanks for this contest. Count me in.

6. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj, James Foster, and Eltima for providing MDL with this giveaway. I would love to win a license to USB Network Gate for several reasons. For one, it would be extremely useful for my grad school work since I would be able to access my USB device over the network without having it directly with me. I can easily share files with others as well using this since I can password protect access to my device. The possibilities for this software is simply endless. Thank you again whizkidraj, James Foster, and Eltima Software for holding this giveaway!

7. tawusaw

tawusaw MDL Novice

Mar 15, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Good software concept. I need t try it.

8. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    USB Network Gate enforces widespread compatibility for USB devices across a network by intercepting USB port activity and redirecting it back to your host PC via TCP/IP.

I like it

9. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thank you for the giveaway.
    This is a very good software that allows sharing a printer connected to a USB port, webcam or scanner. I really like the wireless access to USB devices.

10. fortunes

fortunes MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2015
    With Eltima Software USB Network Gate I could make my printer available via remote access with password protection.

Great giveaway to join. Count me in. Good luck to all participants.

11. alpx

alpx MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2015
    It will be an interesting experience for me, I did not know if it was such a software, I will download and try the trial version immediately.
    There is no doubt that it is a very useful software to share over a network with a very usb device would be a great convenience.

I want to win a license.

Thanks @whizkidraj

12. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    USB Network Gate looks interesting and useful software. I am IN.

13. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway, whizkidraj. I really need a good software for sharing all my usb devices in my home network so this software is perfect for my needs, being a good software that i am not available to buy. Count me in please.

14. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    USB is one of the common way of spread of threats. I use windows defender which is not good at protecting from such cases. This will really improve the security of my PC.
    Count me in.
    Thanks

15. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. This is the first time I hear about this nice application. It has many good features especially the built in tool that allow anyone in the same WiFi network can access a USB device without transferring it from machine to machine, without changing the network configuration.

16. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012

Congratulations to the winners! :)
    As we all know, after 5 days, next winner in the list will be chosen if any of the current winners fail to PM me in 5 days from today, to claim their win.
    No need to send any details. Just PM me to claim your win, and licenses will be sent immediately :)

Once again, thank you to my dear friend James Foster, everyone at Eltima Software, and all those who participated in this wonderful giveaway. :tankyou:

17. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Congratulations to the winners

18. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Congrats to the winners and thanks to whizkidraj for the giveaway!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Congratulations to the winners

20. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Congratulations to the winners!