[Giveaway/Contest] Windscribe VPN Pro 2 x Lifetime accounts & 3 x 1-year accounts.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    A lifetime account for the fastest Vpn in my country is great, thank you

2. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    #82 greenfoo, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Please count me in. I would love to use the Windscribe VPN for more privacy.

3. mockingbird

mockingbird MDL Member

Mar 13, 2011
    I have used a different, well known VPN provider's application and was less than overwhelmed with it. It was buggy, and would slow down the computer. I am looking forward to testing out WindScribe's implementation if I win this giveaway. Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lalakis

lalakis MDL Novice

Dec 28, 2009
    Nice VPN...i use promo 50GB and is Fast and easy.
    Have plugin for Browsers...very nice.
    Thank you.

5. alpx

alpx MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2015
    Thank's for this giveaway.

It is nice to have a vpn service already connected to many different countries.
    But I have a membership of 60 GB.
    Unlimited use would be much better.
    According to my experience it is fast, light, reliable and also works on all operating systems. Mac Osx, Windows, Android and Linux

It would be nice to have a license.

6. Synd

Synd MDL Novice

Jan 30, 2018
    Thank whizkidraj very much,
    Please cout on me!
    This relatively new provider has made a strong entrance into the market thanks to its strong encryption and privacy policy. With fast speeds on the paid plans, this VPN is good enough for streaming in HD. The free plan is useful: allowing 10 Gb per month (though it is quite slow). An excellent VPN that is far better than average.

7. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
    please count me in, I have the free 50 gig a month account, but love to have a chance to win a lifetime or i year account :)

8. hossainrizg

hossainrizg MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2011
    Please count me in
    ‏ ‏‏if this work with android

9. KhalidF

KhalidF MDL Novice

Jan 31, 2018
    Count me in please.
    I liked Windscribe the other day I had the chance to try it. I like the rapid way the vpn client connects to different countries networks.

@whizkidraj thanks for this contest, hope I win a lifetime account.

10. hariss

hariss MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2011
    I'm currently using a free of charge account.
    it is good VPN (speed is great). it helps me protect my personal information.
    I would like to win a Lifetime account.

11. gdant

gdant MDL Novice

May 5, 2016
    Windscribe is a very good vpn to use. I thanks Windscribe devs as this VPN really helped me in accessing the game sites blocked in my college by cyberroam. I enjoyed playing CS:GO and NFS online with other players. Thanks whizkidraj for such nice giveaway.
    Count me in.

12. craftbrewer

craftbrewer MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I would like to enter this competition. As my government is introducing more and more anti privacy laws, I looked up Winscribe on https://windscribe.com/, and found it perfectly suitable. It will maintain my privacy nicely thru smart yet simple application of VPN's, so easy anyone can use it.

13. Suqlaen

Suqlaen MDL Novice

Feb 2, 2018
    I'm currently using a 15Gb of charge account.
    it is good VPN (speed is great). it helps me protect my personal information.

14. GoLLuM13

GoLLuM13 MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2012
    Please count me in, I want to enter this competition.

I use WindScribe thanks to a free promo few times ago and I mostly but not exclusively use it because of the "random" censorship in my country, sometimes you just can't access for example Google services (including websearch and mails) or even social medias unless of course you use a good VPN such as WindScribe.

Anyway, good luck to everybody ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. jinsujais

jinsujais MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2013
    Count me in too.
    Windscribe suits my purpose to encrypt my browsing activity, block ads, and unblock many entertainment content.

16. forwardintofuture

forwardintofuture MDL Junior Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Great Vpn. The company is quite new, but it's easily among the best, among Vpns. Connection is very stable, and the speed is excellent.You can combine that with their useful browser extension which has a function to destroy cookies and a double-hop function to get even more privacy and mask your identity online. And it has a clean interface which make it very simple to use.

Thnx to MDL and Windscribe for this generous giveaway.:worthy:

17. Wassss23

Wassss23 MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2015
    Great giveaway of one of the best vpns available. I use windscribe VPN free and would like to win one of these subscriptions.

18. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Windscribe unblock geo-restricted content through masking of your IP address. This gives you unrestricted and private access to entertainment, news sites (like the BBC), and blocked content. Additionally; it encrypts your browsing activity, blocks ads, and unblocks entertainment content and stop tracking and browse privately

19. Just Survey

Just Survey MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2018
    Free Windscribe VPN is very good, but PRO for free is even better. I'd like to participate in the giveaway. Really like the Windscribe GIF mails!

20. Elefin

Elefin MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2017
    I am using a limited free version of windscribe vpn. The speed is good, many countries available, and it is easy to use. I'd like to use it more often, especially with my laptop on the road. Winning this giveaway would be great.