Global Warming: Your opinion ....

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by R29k, Jun 14, 2011.

?

Is Global Warming man made or a natural cycle ?

1. Yes, it is man made

2. Undecided

3. No, I think there is another reason for it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 55Percent

55Percent MDL Junior Member

Mar 12, 2023
    It has been brought to my attention, gorski, .that it is most likely I owe you an apology because I misunderstood the situation.

It has been pointed out to me that what actually caused you to completely lose touch with reality in your last three posts was not that you are intellectually inept, but rather that my posts put you in such a state of shock that you were no longer in complete control of your thought processes and so you then did some posts which are beautifully imaginative but lacking any epistemic value. Or maybe it would be safer to state your last three posts were more in the nature of what we might see as an obsequious repeat from others to whom you probably owe no allegiance.

And my grievous error was in drawing the conclusion that you knew what you were doing, when you actually didn't, because of the state of shock you were in.

I was then cautioned against posting my apology too quickly. I was advised that you would need time to recover, so I have waited until now to post my apology.

Now that you are back with us and in a state to grasp the reality of the situation, we will now be seeing something more coherent from you, correct? Thoughts based upon reality and not based on some fantasy dreamed up by some individual who knows nothing of the nature of the human being and the nature of the millions of humans around the planet that are either starving, or close to that condition, and who have much more important matters to concern themselves with than that which some rich folks dreamed up on a Saturday night at a pub just outside the gates of their university?

Or to put that another way, it is believed by some, and I have agreed with them, that you will be coming to your senses and we'll now see some reality being put forth by yourself in some new posts in this thread.

And, again, very sorry for placing you in such a difficult situation by causing you such a shock. I tend to do that to people sometimes. Especially smart folks, like yourself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Opulent_Maelstrom

Opulent_Maelstrom MDL Junior Member

Dec 30, 2022
    #1982 Opulent_Maelstrom, Mar 29, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2023
    :D:p:D:p:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Oh man, you've described a lunatic indeed!

3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Heh, the ginormous self-flattery never ceases to amaze me - using the oldest conservative clobbering tool in the book "REALITY"... as if he will patronise me, even though he has no proper scientific background or anything, to be clear, over me, to "teach me" what is "real" or what isn't...

Above are the best sources we have - not a word on those, of course, only ad hominem... OK, get something back, then...

Get a grip. It starts with a good psychiatrist...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    the planet earth has gone thru many ice ages and global warming cycles before man arrived, now all of a sudden we are gods we will stop all the earth natural cycles really !!! good luck with that. one thing we can do is stop pollution and live in a cleaner world !

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yeah, yeah, somebody should have said this to oil companies, not to bother with "reports on climate change due to their business" which came out not favourable for them - so they buried it deeply, deeply... guess why...

Yeah, one must a genius to figure that one out... And still peddle their OFFICIAL line, defending their corporate profits, not our long term survival, sure...

Very clever! Tremendously "brave", a-haaa....

P.S. Show us a "study" claiming we're gonna "stop all the Earth's natural cycles", go on genius...

6. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    well, can can hardly wait long enough to see what happens, pinky.
    speaking stricktly for myself; i am 71 yo already, so i will not live to swim for it.ergo;
    Après moi, le déluge! :evil:

7. 55Percent

Mar 12, 2023
    Many decades ago, gorski, I used to listen to these records they designated as 45s and maybe that was because they were small and had two songs (front and back) and then there were the bigger records that had many songs.

Well, sometimes it seemed the needle that picked up some code from that record to turn into music would sort of get stuck in a groove and there would be this repeat and repeat and --- well, you probably have no idea what I am referring to as you seem quite young.

My point with this; you seem stuck in a groove here in these pages of this thread. You never come up with anything original. You repeat the same old garbage over and over and you remind me of the stuck needle I just described.

When are you going to show some respect for that "Guru" designation somebody gave you under your avatar and write something that came out of our own thinking and not just repeat some garbage you picked up from some talk show, or newspaper, or some other website?

You don't aid your cause by continuing to post the same nonsense over and over and over.

When are we going to get a glimpse of the true gorski in one of your posts? Or are you just some sort of human robot?

8. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    thats why i called him pink bot once, 55%, and he must be old as time too, by now; you got it all wrong, as our pink bot will tell you within 5 mins..;)

9. 55Percent

Mar 12, 2023
    Actually, I wish to give gorski the chance for some originality. I mean, it is one thing to point to a problem, but then the next step is to point to some possible solutions, and so here is a chance at some original thought.

When will the human-caused cooling process being asked for be stopped?

We are being told we have to stop the warming process we have caused, but how far do we go with that?

I think that process has already been started, but just not fast enough for some folks. Maybe many folks. But when do we stop?

When is somebody going to warn us that we have a new ice age coming because we went too far?

You have any thoughts on that gorski?

10. ajbod

ajbod MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2011
    50 Years ago scientists were banging on that we were entering another ice age............

11. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    The real problem is .

= Most humans are ignorant, mentaly confused , frightened and as thick as pig s**t . Wich wasnt a problem untill we got the internet . Now every psychomoron ' thinks ' hes clever because hes got the internet . Our problem , the inhuman races problem , the biospheres problem , the problem for the existance of life on this planet is ......... morons that wont admit that they are morons .

@ You ........ you say pinky says the same thing over and over again in circles like a broken record !?!? ......... NO thats not pinky its YOU ;) .......... Its because science , reality , the facts dont change ?

>but then the next step is to point to some possible solutions, and so here is a chance at some original thought.

If there isnt a problem / gorski is talking s**t how can there be a solution ?

The solution is easy ........... stop voting in elections . Polytrickers are profesional parasites ......... profesional mass murderers . Front men for capital . Like a lion tamer in a circus jjust there to make us do tricks for the rich and keep us under control in cages so that the rich can exploit us . There to make sure everything stays the same and nothing changes = The rich rich and the slaves slaves .

12. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
    Seriously?
    Stop voting in elections... And then what?

13. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >And then what?

!?!? ........Seriously !?!? :) ............. Introduce democracy ?????

If people stoped voteing for the parasites they would loose all ' legitimacy ' .......... and then we could introduce democracy = Instead of professional polytrickers ...... wich democracy was suposed to get rid of ...... we elect REPRASENTATIVES ....... that represent us and our needs ........ the planets needs ........ instead of just blindly driveing inhumanity towards extinction with their endless greed ...

14. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    @ Deplomacy ;)

We need to be very carefull that we dont manouver ourselves into a position where we say .............. science must be wrong because i dont understand it ? :)

15. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
    LOL won't happen, ever. Do not dream. If that was possible it already had been done. :rolleyes:

16. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    It is being done . Less and less morons vote in elections each time :) ............ capitalism cant stop evilution .......... the human race is becoming more and more intelligent ........ and see that they are being lied to and exploited by profesional parasites . .

WE dont have a plastic / chemical / radioactive polution problem ........ we dont have a hunger problem ....... we dont have a poverty problem ........ we dont have a homelessness problem .......... we dont have a global warming problem ........... ALL of them are there but they arent problems tey are symptoms ........... the problem is that the payed polytrickers reprasent money / capitalism and not us .

( Little british ) Example ........ the slaves were taught to sing god save the parasite and worship them ........... and taught to sing jerusalem !?!? ............. and sing rule britania !?!?!? ........... but are slowly wakeing up .......... because they see that they live and are kept in poverty ........... and that britania definately doesnt rule the waves for them .

17. Opulent_Maelstrom

Dec 30, 2022
    And the proof of such claim is?

18. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >And the proof of such claim is?

!?!? ........ wot ?!?! ............. errrrrrrr !!! .......... could it be that your a little british slave ? ............ Did i hit a nerve ? :) ............ did you listen to the archers and believe it ? ;)

Maybe start here ? ---- >

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-8060/ Wich shows what the little british people are ( not ) interested in ?

and

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1050929/voter-turnout-in-the-uk/ wich clearly shows a rise around / after WW1 ( when the rich needed us ) ......... and then again in / after WW2 ( when the rich needed us ) .......... and then it sinking untill the little british slaves were actualy given something to vote on / were allowed to have a vote that decided something ........ other than wich profesional parasite lies to them , exploits them and keeps them as slaves surviveing in desolute poverty .

Brexit is the first time the little british people actualy had somethinmg to decide ......... and we see the resulty of them being kept down and in ignorance ......... they voted against their own interests and voted to continue marry popins rules the waves ....... they voted to go back to dickensian times .

19. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    lol.sounds like a group visit to the dentist.. just count me out, please..;)