Global Warming: Your opinion ....

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by R29k, Jun 14, 2011.

?

Is Global Warming man made or a natural cycle ?

1. Yes, it is man made

2. Undecided

3. No, I think there is another reason for it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    >The ones you put into power!

The poor are to blame for poverty because they voted !?!?

2. strotee

strotee MDL Member

Jan 30, 2011
    I'm confused, are are supposed to eat them while they're alive?

3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    For instance: Trump is an upstart who got his money from his father and continued making more by bribing politicians and not paying taxes, even after he lost hundreds of millions, protected by the USofA state!!!

And he didn't become a proletarian ==> Capitalism became an abomination!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
  5. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I'm not talking about poverty I'm talking about blaming rich people for everything. It's the politicians that are @$#__ up most of the stuff!!! If they did their job then the rich couldn't exploit the system and billions wouldn't get wasted on nonsense, it would actually go where it's needed. Most countries have enough money to bring all or if not most of the population out of poverty. Why isn't it being done?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Sorry, wrong: under the current system it is their job to do as their bosses say! Who are their bosses? Those that fill their re-election coffers... Legalised corruption!

7. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    The rich = The farmers
    The government = The farmers shepherd . The people that tax us and stear us in the direction their rich masters want .
    The courts / police / army = The farmers sheep dog
    The population = The farmers sheep / livestock

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    See? Now you know the farmers are re-accommodating their livestock now that numbers are too high and technology is going to replace human workforce on many sectors.
    Vaccines=marking/reducing all obsolete sheep.

9. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Can I speak to brain and not pinky. My post before mentioned the corruption.

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yes but you got just about everything in the wrong order... sadly...

11. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Umm no!

12. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Ummmmmm yes ;) ..........

13. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    We are doomed!

f**ked over by Capitalism, unfair but square.

When we finally collectively understand this is self-destructive - it'll be way too late for way too many and not just us, Humans, but all manner of other species and possibly life as such on this planet!!!
    We need a serious Green/Left Revolution, a non-violent variety, so we can set up a society based in Reason, not greed and domination, resulting in this wanton destruction of the only environment we have!!! Unless we urgently create a rational relationship with Mother Nature - we are doomed!!!

Jonathan N Fuller

"The scientists demanded 45% cuts by 2030.
    COP26 will deliver an increase in emissions of 13.7%.
    Here's the relevant section of the COP declaration:"

Doom and gloom.jpg

14. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Yes .........COP-OUT26 ........ the culprits / mass murderes in the capitalist climate cacktastrophy met and did some green washing .......... and as expected .......... they did nothing to stop it .......... and everything stays the same .

Thanks for that ........ can you please post a link ? ...... i'd like to spread it around a bit .

If we want to survive we have to take our own responsibility and fire poly-trickers and if the refuse to go ......... remove them .

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  16. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    just like paris, glasgow turned out to be more bla bla propaganda. those brainless consumers need to stop buying `made in china`stuff, and `made by alibaba` stuff, and pay a bit more
    for it, and stop clicking on propaganda by the Lügenpresse, i think. i am 70 yo now; and it will last my time, i suppose, so i am not over worried.. après nous le déluge.

17. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    It's more like "those brainless politicians in the pockets of their billionaire ever greedy and also brainless and soulless sociopathic bosses"...

18. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Oooh really now you admit the politicians are at fault!! Make up your mind pinky. This is like the guy and girl, he can say how about it, it's up to her to say no!

19. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Trans-cat praises himself for being allegedly "consistent", for being correct on any statement he does. Clearly he's the girl in this case... :tooth:

20. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Learn to think, FFS!!!

I said brainless politicians!!!!

Not all politicians are brainless and spineless and serving the billionaires!!!

Jeez, is that so difficult?!? Have both of you recently fallen from Mars or something?!?