Global Warming: Your opinion ....

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by R29k, Jun 14, 2011.

?

Is Global Warming man made or a natural cycle ?

1. Yes, it is man made

2. Undecided

3. No, I think there is another reason for it

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Aaand you had to comment with a personal attack to me huh?
    You just couldn't hold in your filthy mouth/fingers, right you vomitive pariah?

BTW and for the record, I've never pronounced or written a racist comment to any of you, stupids.
    And that pink scum accusing me of racist hahahahaha. Pendejo.

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I had to say something cause you're both out of line at times and degrade the whole thread!! You know exactly what you say it's no secret, that's why I have nothing to tell you specifically. Gorski on the other hand is complaining about racist statements while making one himself??? I'm trying to figure out what dimension he exists!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Learn to live with that forever but do not attack me do not insult me or I'm gonna fight back.
    In the Friz Freleng's dimension where we all are the little white mustachioed man harassed by pinkidiot.
    It was about time for him to succumb to his racist narcisist instinct. Don't worry he's a strange animal.

4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #1904 gorski, Aug 28, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    Sure, that's the way: Mr X is a proper racist (but no one remembers his statements about the Mexican Indians - how convenient is that?!? [similar to another member recently doing the same thing and not a peep from any of you!!!]) and I told him so and that makes me a racist, the fact I posted a fact makes a messenger the same, right? How clever! So, everyone whomever fought racism is a racist simply by mentioning it, eh?!?

So, let's recap for the spiritually lazy - since when is it OK not to react to his millions of not just offensive statements but expressis verbis wishes that I and my family die (due to the virus etc.), to "forget" what he did, what the basis for my reaction is - but attack me, as in the offended party is guilty for reacting! Oh, no, you have no right to react to foul ideas, Sir! You must take it on the chin and be silent! Why? Well, because... whatever, you just must be silent and endure the racism, the offensive nonsense, the stupidity - it's all "normal and natural". You are abnormal for reacting to it in any way!!!

Now, would it have to do anything with him being a reactionary racist right wing bastard and so everything those guys do is "natural", then "freedom of speech" applies - and on the other hand, me being a progressive, lefty, I am automatically a murder because Stalin and Pol Pot CLAIMED they were "progressive lefties" (and everybody conveniently "forgets" that it's not what one claims one is but what one does that matters). At this point in a right-winger's mind this "criticism" pops up: anti-Stalinists from Stalinist countries who actually fought Stalinists are "Commies", by some idiotic magical thinking... We - guys with guts to do the right thing in awful conditions that you lot only read about - should piss all over such "criticisms" from on high, laughing our heads off!!! OK?!?

Well, if ever there was a projection, as a way to put one's evil into "the other" to justify doing evil... Throw a stone, then run and pretend the reaction (throwing stones back at ya) has nothing to do with you!!! Pathetic!!! I really expected better at least from you R29!!! For X and his ilk I know better but... Ohhhhh, what a disappointment...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #1905 Mr.X, Sep 1, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
    Take a deep breath and slowly... exhale. Repeat two more times and then read the following

For writing this you are a racist. A racist. Yes a racist vs Mexican ethnicity, embrace it. You wrote it by own will no one put a gun at you to do it...
    Get it?
    So, let's recap for the spiritually pinky: That comment of yours is from a purebred racist. Period.

Now I dare you to prove I'm a racist. Show evidence.

6. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    France launches climate change police force
    https://thecountersignal.com/france-launches-climate-change-police-force/

Unbelievable.

7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    What did you say about Mexican Indians?!? No BS!!!

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I said nothing you're making this up otherwise rub evidence in my face.
    My evidence is there, up there. Quoted and duly noted. You racist leftist.

9. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    >Global Warming: Your opinion .... Is Global Warming man made or a natural cycle ?

Another more important question ---- > Do you think that humanity will survive the climate cacktastrophy ?

At the moment i dont .

10. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    Of course is man made everywhere man goes it gobbles up all the resources and them moves to the next until nothing is left.

11. raptorddd

raptorddd MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2019
    what did he say. i would like to know.
    am mexican living in mexico.
    a person becomes my enemy by his actions not color or ethnicy.

12. raptorddd

raptorddd MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2019
    i dont know the anwser but. i think it has to do with all the people in the world. i live in a very small town. when i was kid. there were a few cars. now almost everyperson had one. and here they dont regulate smog. there are no smog tests. as in the US doesnt pass smog test you dont get your tags to drive.

13. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    I want to know what Mr X said too. Post a screenshot

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #1914 gorski, Sep 2, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
    There was a thread in which even some Admin/Mods here got outed for being "white supremacists", a.k.a. racists, advocating eugenics, xenophobia and so on. Mr. X and his lot got a whiff of that and thought they're safe, that they'll be protected. So, they were loud and openly stating their "beliefs" and wants...

I did not get scared or silenced, I continued posting what I think of it until I got banned. Not them, for being nasty pieces of human guano - but me! So, when I got back I continued and things got to a point...

Well, advocating eugenics and similar sh*te got banned on MDL, some staff were gone, others got... whatever... Also, political debates got scrapped. The thread got deleted.

So, those posts by Mr.X are now not reachable to me - maybe to Admins? But we discussed it behind the scenes, me and some (ex)Admins/Mods (4 if not 5 of them).

Here is one my PMs to one of them, partially, just the relevant bits:

"Facts that he is pro-eugenics or that he has a few more compadres on the forum? Don't you remember the last time? That he is a racist, claiming his fellow [but] native Mexicans are lower species [to him as a white race, European person], utterly uncivilised, lazy, dirty and whatnot? Or that his white supremacist compadres like running around the forum trolling, attacking people, smearing them, being utterly nasty, then pretending it has nothing to do with them and so on and on? These are the really essential facts in all this."

That was the gist of it and although I did not quote him - he left nothing to imagination, just like the other day, another fellow racist on this very forum... Look back and you shall find the very same attitude towards American Indians etc. Stated totally openly. Nothing happened to that person or such posts...

He (X) later apologised to me in private, claimed he turned a new leaf and that he won't be that old racist person any more....

I encouraged him but also stated that I shall not congratulate him yet but watch him behave first and then we'll see...

Sadly, I was right about him, he remains his old self, wishing people (like my family) dead etc. etc.

15. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  16. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    I don't start this BS!

17. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Btw, where were you when Smurf was writing a really nasty, scandalous racist messages a few pages back?!?

Anyway, back to the issues...

Coal warning 110 years ago.jpg

But "we" didn't know, poor "us"...

18. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
  19. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #1919 ipx, Sep 11, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2022

20. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #1920 R29k, Sep 11, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    (OP)
    My bad I didn't read thru all the craziness thoroughly. My issue applies to everyone doing crazy crap in the thread!