Google Chrome cookies not saving

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by MusicJazz, Sep 11, 2013.

1. MusicJazz

MusicJazz MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2013
    So, I've been briefed by Chrome for a while now. It won't save my cookies or something. It'll save usernames and some passwords, but it won't automatically log in in every session even when I tell it to on certain websites. It just won't. It will if its the same session, but if I shut down my Comp or reset it, it'll go back to forgetting those settings. Its super annoying.

I've looked up this problem and it dates back to 2009 on elder versions of Chrome. Nothing on modern day Chrome. I still however tried every fix mentioned from reinstalling, to making sure cookie saving is on, to clearing out the cache etc. Etc. Nothing has worked.

I turn to you guys at MDL since a lot of you guys are much smarter than me and maybe I'll discover than im not the only one with this problem.

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Do you have a third party cleaner running ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MusicJazz

MusicJazz MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2013
    Only an anti virus, but it doesn't have any browser cleaning properties. It just looks for anomalies like any other anti virus