Got wind from MS :O

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Hazar, Sep 13, 2009.

1. HunK

HunK MDL Junior Member

Sep 7, 2009
    Ok Bro.. Thanks For The info

Any Expected Date :D

2. NawtyBoy

NawtyBoy MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2009
    Pics or it didnt happen!

3. ipkonfig

ipkonfig MDL Junior Member

Jul 14, 2009
    No offense, but the same was passing through my mind too :p

4. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Thanks for your faith in me guys.

5. NoJuan999

NoJuan999 Experienced SLIC Tool Operator

Jul 31, 2009
    If you notice, the only people that doubt you are novice members.
    I was just going to tell them that you are trustworthy but you posted before I could get to it.

6. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Yeah I suppose, but I really don't care. All I know is it happened and I'm here to tell the people who know me :D

Like you :p

7. NiHiLisT

NiHiLisT MDL Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. axon_t

axon_t MDL Novice

Jun 21, 2009
    #50 axon_t, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
    :p

lol, I ingnore such emails from MS, they can't do me anything. Even I ever got an email from the FBI from USA, saying when I ever go to america, i get prison for 5 months... whatever, just ignore it, Hazar. :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. concierge

concierge MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2009
    That's what you get for being a dumb@$$.

:)

10. jjtricket

jjtricket MDL Novice

May 26, 2009
    Why would you make this comment? Hazar has contributed alot to this forum.

He deserves better!

11. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    You could easily win that in court... well if you don't then you could milk it in the media! The alleged crime you made was not made on American soil and therefore the American authorities have no jurisdiction over you whatsoever. They most they can do is turn you around at the airport. If a crime was committed in your country of a serious enough nature that interpol (which is purely just an information sharing service) was notified then they can extradite you (send you back to your country), but even in that case you wouldn't have got out of your own country in the first place :)

The funny thing about these loaders is they are mostly used by people who have genuine copies anyway, but can't be bothered pissfarting around with activation that doesn't always work properly. I can tell you even an honest person will be highly pissed off if they have to buy a new motherboard, of a different model type because theirs is no longer available, keeping the rest of the system the same and then Microsoft telling them they've breached their OEM licence and they have to buy another copy of Windows...

I've known people who send their computer back UNDER warranty and get it fixed as best as the company can, only to get it back and Windows whining that it can no longer be activated.

So you can see why loaders are beneficial to many people - including those that the companies refuse to sell x64 version of Windows and 4gb of ram, so techically they already have a licence even if they use the loader on an x64 version of Windows! Those that don't buy a genuine copy of Windows at all and just use a loader would find another way around it if the loaders become unavailable, and all the honest people (most people) wouldn't want to run anything but a true genuine version.

So all in all, loaders are a good thing as long as they are not abused :). I think all those people that bought Windows Vista Ultimate (especially retail versions) should get a free copy of Windows 7 Ultimate anyway, since they were ripped off ;) :D (doesn't matter if I got mine, genuine that it is, cheap or not) lol!

12. PAYMYRENT

PAYMYRENT MDL Developer

Jul 28, 2009
    i would like to see parts of this email just cuz im curious what it says

13. iakinthos

iakinthos MDL Junior Member

Aug 2, 2009
    Me too:confused:

14. winwatcher

winwatcher MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2009
    Untill one sees the actual content of the email(wich may or may not be genuine), it is only heresay and a waste of time making comments and suggestions.

15. Hazar

Hazar MDL Guru

Jul 29, 2009
    Well it was not major, it was an email from my HOSTER saying they had received a complaint from microsoft corporation and that legal action would be caried out if I did not remove the offending file in 24hrs.

They then emailed me the whole DMCA taking loads of pages.

16. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    Can the hoster not remove the file(s) ? like rapidshare does ? :cool:

17. colinzim

colinzim MDL Senior Member

May 14, 2007
    Why would you say that. That was dumb !
    I invite you to do 1/10 of what Hazar does.
    (really dumb)

18. bertmace

bertmace MDL Member

Jul 14, 2009
    was that before or after ms downloaded the loader and what keys was in the loader ?? blacklisted now for sure your work is good but to soon