Graphic card help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by half Man Half Biscuit, Jun 6, 2011.

1. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    What do i need or how can i put two Graphic cards on my pc?

I really have no idea,i´m just wondering how can i do that.

If you know tell me the whole procidure please.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shenj

Shenj MDL Expert

Aug 12, 2010
    Not only do we need to know what Motherboard you have (yes mobo means motherboard) but to get recommendation's you should post what you need it for (really..)

4. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    #4 half Man Half Biscuit, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
    (OP)
  5. Shenj

Shenj MDL Expert

Aug 12, 2010
    Well you still didn't post the exact model ID of your Motherboard, what you posted is... well..... useless. anyway if you have 2 PCI-e Slots where you can plug in your Card, you can use 2.. but its either Crossfire or SLI (Ati or Nvidia) depending on the mobo..

You probably do not need 2 Cards really... just because there might be a option for it doesnt mean you should use it.

6. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    Upgrading the video card would be very much preferable. Also that memory available isn't on the graphics card, its the total amount of the graphics card and available system mem for textures etc. Going by your RAM amount and the amount claimed, you have a 1GB video card. In other words, the value reported by dxdiag etc is pretty useless. I know I don't have a 4gb video card! (its a 2gb).