[Greatis Software Giveaway] 10 x A1RunGuard Premium Lifetime Upgrades (1-PC) by Dmitry Sokolov

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Nov 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    And the winners are...?

2. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #22 whizkidraj, Jan 4, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
    (OP)
    [​IMG]

Sorry for my late post guys.

In the spirit of new year and all the other happiness around, everyone was considered for this giveaway.

Even though there are 10 winners, I will try to get license for more or for all of you if I can.

Till then,
    Congratulations to the 10 winners! :thumbsup: :clap::clap3:
    Winners and everyone else too (i.e. all the participants), please wait for my PM (or you can PM me first, to claim your win), and you would have 3 days to reply to my PM.

Winner details required to submit to me through PM:
    ---> e-mail and name/full-name/nickname that you want the license to be registered to.

If you do not reply to my PM within 3 days to claim your win, then the next person from this randomized list will become the new winner and so on.... you know the drill. :smokecowboy:

Even though you may have sent your details on time,
    getting your license can take some time as I have to wait to get the details of all (or most of) the winners (depends on situation).
    I will keep you updated through PM for any inconvenience or delay caused.
    :shake::good3:
    And as always, I really appreciate and thank each of the participants of our MDL forum. :cheers:

If any doubts or queries / suggestions, you can PM me. Try not to comment here. ;)

To end with, and once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Dmitry Sokolov and everyone at Greatis Software for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose:

3. TimeScape

TimeScape MDL Novice

Apr 28, 2012
    Thank you again, whizkidraj, for running this giveaway. And a big awesome thanks to Dmitry Sokolov and Greatis Software for their generosity! Thank you!!

4. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    Thank you for your event, I have inboxed