[Greatis Software Giveaway] Desktop Secret Lock - 5 Lifetime Upgrades by Dmitry Sokolov

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    [​IMG]

- A software by Dmitry Sokolov

Desktop Secret Lock
    Homepage:- https://greatis.com/desktopsecretlock/

Why Desktop Secret Lock?

Desktop Secret Lock adds an additional level of security to your computer or remote desktop server.
    • For home or office PC:
      you will know if anyone makes a mouse click or presses any key on your PC.
    • For remote server:
      If you use Windows RemoteDesktop/TeamViewer/Anydesk software for remote control, your system is under risk! Hackers may use vulnerabilities in Remote Desktop software or discover a password through a brute-force attack.
    Desktop Secret Lock uses a non-standard locking method for enhanced security, and its own unique password which is separate from your computer’s password.

A locked computer looks like it’s unlocked, but it is in a mode which securely prevents anyone from accessing the working desktop.

You will be notified if someone has clicked on your desktop or pressed any key in your absence.
    [​IMG]

How it works:-

[​IMG]
    1. Lock desktop.
    2. Locked desktop looks like a normal desktop.
    3. When intruder touched your desktop, this event is logged by Desktop Secret Lock.
    4. Enter your password to unlock.
    5. You will be informed about intruder's access.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Dmitry Sokolov from Greatis Software for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Optional Rule:- Follow and Subscribe

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Lastly, post anything (your thoughts, experiences, ideas to improve) about Desktop Secret Lock to show your appreciation and love for it.

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

Giveaway ends on July 29th, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

P.S. A small Gift for You!
    UnHackMe 15% Discount:
    https://greatis.onfastspring.com/unhackme-15p
    UnHackMe removes malware invisible for your antivirus!
    UnHackMe kills Rootkits, Malware, Viruses, Miners, etc.
    https://www.greatis.com/unhackme/

30% discount for BootRacer Premium!
    https://greatis.onfastspring.com/bootracer-premium
    Use Coupon Code: LUCKY
    Download BootRacer:
    https://www.greatis.com/bootracer/

2. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveawa whizkidraj
    Desktop Secret Lock is a neat utility that offers reliable protection against local threats, such as curious people or children, and provides several tools that can make them virtually unkillable.
    For each completed action, Desktop Secret Lock creates a log entry with the date and time. This feature allows us to see if other people have tried to unlock our computer. By default, the log is automatically deleted, but if you want to clear it manually or after clicking a certain number of entries, you just need to change the settings.

https://twitter.com/PolGroer/status/1148188513361420288

3. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thank you for this giveaway! I was looking for a software like this to disallow others from accessing my computer. This also have protection from hackers! It is a very useful software to have.

4. love soft

love soft MDL Novice

Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway
    hope Desktop Secret Lock can achieve uncompromising security encryption without being decrypted by any tools.

5. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    #5 divinenews, Jul 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Desktop Secret Lock?

"Because When I am carrying my laptop in public, there are many times I have to leave it unguarded as I go about my business. ...It's like leaving my wallet, full of cash and credit cards, alone with thieves. I always feel uncomfortable when this happens. This software will help change this problem."

Features of Desktop Secret Lock I Like:
    1. Locks desktop with a secondary password.
    2. Logs any intruders who have attempted to invade your computer.

My Twitter share link for this software giveaway contest: https://twitter.com/divinenews/status/1151941575884378115

*Many thanks to Mr. Dmitry Sokolov of Greatis Software, Mydigitallife.net Forum, and to our great forum giveaway organiser whizkidraj for sponsoring this contest

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway Whizkidraj. This is my first time to read about this app. It looks interesting and useful app. It will add an additional security layer to my computer. The principle of the program that it offers powerful protection against remote desktop hacking and any form of unauthorized access is very good. I hope to win a license

7. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway
    it can help me to protect my desktop from unauthorized access and view so yes it great option to protect yourself

Twitter

8. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    I searched lots of software, who should work like it normal user pc but it in background I could do some advance level security settings, some tiny but strong tools those can stop unauthorised user to access my personal files and data, and I think this is very useful for me.

Thanks for giveaway hope to win.

9. denzel

denzel MDL Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Thanks for the giveawa whizkidraj. I want be in this giveway/contest.

Why do I want to win a lifetime license of Desktop Secret Lock?

For this:

Desktop Secret Lock uses a non-standard locking method for enhanced security, and its own unique password which is separate from your computer’s password.
    A locked computer looks like it’s unlocked, but it is in a mode which securely prevents anyone from accessing the working desktop.

You will be notified if someone has clicked on your desktop or pressed any key in your absence.

I love this software :eek:

10. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Never heard about it or had an opportunity to use it. I like to win a key of Desktop Secret Lock to use and test it's potential.

11. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Desktop Secret Lock seems to be a very advanced software. Would definitely like to win it. Thanks Raj for the opportunity,

12. akiratoriyama

akiratoriyama MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Thanks for the giveaway Raj, this seems like a very useful program for my office PCs, where sensitive data is stored.

13. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks Bro,
    I missed entering this giveaway on another Forum, so counting to win here. Thanks to you & Developer for offering Lifetime license with no time bound thing.

I like the software concept and remember using a similar one few years back.

One suggestion - as of now the application is standalone with own logging system. It will be nice to have an option to make it part of Windows as a service and probaly trigger events in there.

Already following Developer.

Thanks, Grr

14. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I would like to make sure that nobody unauthorized is using my computer.
    My favourite feature:
    - Safety Unlock using USB flash stick
    - I will be informed about intruder's access
    - I will have a info who logged to my PC.

Thank you for the giveaway.

15. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway !
    Desktop Secret Lock is a neat utility that offers strong protection against local threats and it provides tools which can make it almost un-breakable. Due to its ease-of-use, the software can be safely operated by both skilled and non-technical users.

Desktop Secret Lock has an option of "Saving key file to USB flash stick". This feature is extremely useful if you forgot your password. Just insert your flash stick into USB port of your PC and it will be unlocked.

If you are looking for a tool that can lock your computer to save your private data from threats and protect Windows from un-authorized access against threats, Desktop Secret Lock is the only choice for you.

16. deathsmear

deathsmear MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2017
    Great thanks for amazing contest.
    Why to win?
    Because it is simple and powerful than windows protected password tech. In addition no one will open my laptop without my permission & i will know .

- social media rules done

17. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    Thanks for the great Giveaway

Since information in my personal computer is important to me
    This app allows me to go safely at certain times
    Protect my information.

18. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Want to win Desktop Secret Lock for an extra layer of security for your PC by allowing password lock.

19. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway. Desktop secret lock will help me to secure my PC from unauthorised access even more than the built in windows security mechanisms. I like that
    One will be notified if someone has clicked on his/her desktop or pressed any key in his/her absence.
    https://twitter.com/dhruvmercury/status/1155740548746973184

20. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012

Congratulations! Winners please wait for my PM (or you can PM me first, to claim your win), and you would have 3 days to reply to my PM.

If you do not reply to my PM within 3 days to claim your win, then the next person from this randomized list will become the new winner and so on.... you know the drill.

I'll explain everything in the PM what details are required and not.

And as always, I really appreciate and thank each of the participants of our MDL forum.

To end with, and once again, I would like to thank my dear friend Dmitry Sokolov from Greatis Software for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou::giverose: