[Greatis Software Giveaway] UnHackMe 10 x Lifetime Licenses by Dmitry Sokolov

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    UnHackMe is a great app to remove Trojans, Spyware etc. for ensuring PC security. Thanks for the giveaway!!! @whizkidraj

2. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    UnHackme ist sicher eine gute Software. Ich hatte sie noch nicht benutzt,moechte sie aber mal ausprobieren. Danke fuer dieses Giveaway!

3. divinenews

divinenews MDL Junior Member

Mar 23, 2011
    I am always looking for the best anti-malware software to protect my computer and my valuable information on it. UnHackMe would be a great addition to my defense arsenal.
    Thank you for this opportunity to win this license.:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Hi I participate in this giveaway...please i need this App
    Thanks for the good giveaway

5. rgnr74

rgnr74 MDL Novice

Nov 28, 2017
    This would be great since I often help others with viruses/trojans etc. I'd like to enter the giveaway!

6. srlak

srlak MDL Novice

Dec 9, 2019
    I will want to check my computer with this!

7. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway @whizkidraj , Dmitry Sokolov, and everyone at Greatis Software!

I had an opportunity to install Unhackme in the past but its subscription expired and switch to another security app. I used to have viruses and malware in my PC system and Unhackme was a lifesaver then and will be again now as in continuously improve in its scanning capabilities and very reliable remote checking feature using a log file. Hoping to win a lifetime license this time and enjoy this amazing security product from Greatis. Count me in please!

8. Mohammad.Poorya

Mohammad.Poorya MDL Member

Jul 22, 2018
    UnHackMe rid of rootkits and keep your computer safe.
    thanks for the giveaway @whizkidraj
    I hope win the License.

9. i want to cross check my machine if its infected or not with this tool .
    using eset smart security since some years but want to check this too if it found any malicious file , rootkit or any other malware inside system where eset smart security with a purchased license is already installed.

10. bonesz

bonesz MDL Addicted

Jun 30, 2013
    Please include me for entry in this contest. Thanks and Happy Holidays

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. alansubandi

alansubandi MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2010
    You install UnHackMe then install the antivirus that you like and your computer will be safe, very safe
    for this reason I want to win this giveaway, because I can easily change antivirus, but I will not replace UnHackMe

12. rob waterston

rob waterston MDL Novice

Jul 9, 2010
    Thanks for the free give away me in also

13. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    Been using free version of malwarebytes, i'd like to see what unhackme has to offfer. if i win, i'm sorry my love, malwarebytes :D

14. SagittariusCK

SagittariusCK MDL Novice

Mar 29, 2011
    Offline scanning/Warrior mode is interesting.

Please consider me.

Thanks!

15. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    UnHackMe finds malware that other antivirus and anti-malware do not see and also removes it.
    I would like to win a license.
    thanks whizkidraj

16. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    Excellent security app. Could I win on my birthday? Count me in.

17. alexyu

alexyu MDL Novice

May 21, 2017
    Doubly useful: I never realized UnHackMe could do all that against malware/rootkits, so the review was very helpful by itself; and, now, I know I'd like to have it on my system, so please enter me in this contest.

18. bi3in

bi3in MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2018
    Thanks. Count me in and I wanna know if this really works. I'll be recommending this to my friends too.

19. Desiketo

Desiketo MDL Novice

May 5, 2018
    It helped me to remove hidden malware through rootkit scan.Love this very much.Would love to get lifetime licence.Thanks a lot to Dmitry Sokolov for creating such a awesome tool & whizkidraj bhai for bringing this lovely giveaway to us :)

20. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    I'm going to use it to remove all types of malware. Hope to win a copy. Thank you.