29680.1000 x64 professional constructed by MUCS Code: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\mucs>dism /image:mount /get-currentedition /english Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.25398.1 Image Version: 10.0.29680.1000 Current edition is: Current Edition : Professional The operation completed successfully.
@pp03 wonders whether microsoft will update 19041 acx-classextension on october 13th and whether - if that happens - it will be compatible with panther lake
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...s-reconstructions.88605/page-301#post-1920269 https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...s-reconstructions.88605/page-301#post-1920270 https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...s-reconstructions.88605/page-301#post-1920285
Hi pp03, some questions on your 25398.2330 serverrdsh build. My target is the equivalent but en-US I'm starting from the base: 25398.469 ServerAzureStackHCICor OEM_RET, single index "Azure Stack HCI" mounted,381 *inf-LanguagePack* components in the image /Get-TargetEditions does not offer ServerRdsh /Set-Edition:ServerRdsh -> Error: 50 1. Which client language pack does a 25398.2330 serverrdsh en-US build need? You credited gailium119 for .1 and zwl29107 for .1085, and your #6460 serverrdsh pl-pl carried the .1085 pack. For en-US specifically - is .1/.1085 enough, or does en-US need a .2330 update of the kind you built for pl-PL? I have your note that 25398.2330 is en-us only, so I'd like to avoid building a pack I don't need. (zwl29107's .1085 pixeldrain link is dead) 2. How does serverrdsh come out of the server base on your side? I can install the key, but /Set-Edition returns Error: 50 on ServerAzureStackHCICor. Have I understood correctly that ServerRdsh can be done with spp\tokens + slmgr -rilc / -ipk / -ato? I don't know whether MUCS works that way or whether the image needs the right edition packages staged first. Javac75's cbsexploder output on25398.1 showed "Setting package Microsoft-Windows-ProfessionalEdition... as Installed" - is that the mechanism MUCS uses, or something different for serverrdsh? Thanks, and congrats on your success achieving 2330 pl-PL
[about Microsoft-Windows-ServerWebEdition~31bf3856ad364e35~arm64~~10.0.10586.1000] Q: How to show EditionID with "dism /english /image:k: /get-currentedition"? Code: C:\windows\system32>dism /english /logpath:z:\1.log /image:K: /apply-unattend:Z:\WinSxS\1.xml Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.10586.1000 [==========================100.0%==========================] The operation completed successfully. C:\windows\system32>dism /english /logpath:z:\1.log /image:k: /get-currentedition Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.10586.1000 Error: 87 The get-currentedition option is unknown. For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?. The DISM log file can be found at z:\1.log C:\windows\system32> ---> Code: 2026-10-04 09:43:17, Error DISM DISM.EXE: No providers were found that support the command(get-currentedition). HRESULT=80070057 ---> \Windows\System32\Dism Code: en-US CbsProvider.dll CompatProvider.dll DismCore.dll DismCorePS.dll DismHost.exe DismProv.dll DmiProvider.dll FfuProvider.dll FolderProvider.dll GenericProvider.dll ImagingProvider.dll IntlProvider.dll LogProvider.dll MsiProvider.dll OfflineSetupProvider.dll OSProvider.dll ProvProvider.dll SmiProvider.dll TransmogProvider.dll UnattendProvider.dll VhdProvider.dll WimProvider.dll