GUIDE: How to really run Windows 7 forever without applying any cracks

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mcclausky, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eisbaer

eisbaer MDL Novice

May 13, 2010
  2. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    I tried this method with the leaked SP1 beta installed and it is still working. I don't know whether it is because of the beta or not, the rearm count is extended to 5 instead of 4 ie., you can be in trial for 6 months.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tarzan528

tarzan528 MDL Novice

May 16, 2010
    Hello all, I'm pretty new here. I've been a browser until today. I'd like to thank all of you guys for the work you've done on this program, and I'm pretty excited about it. Read the entire thread in a couple hours.

That said (and meant), I seem to be having an issue with the program. I'm using Windows 7 enterprise and I have a few things that I'm not sure about.

1) After completing entire installation, I still have a watermark on the desktop. Is this something I'll just have to deal with?

2) If I click on the "check rearms" button, I see a box with which says "Dude, Checking Rearms" (obviously this is intended), but after clicking ok. I get another box which reads "Software Licensing service version:xxx-xxxx-xx Error: product key not found." I was expecting to see " Dude, you have 4 rearms left". I'm guessing this is not intended.

3) Upon rebooting (after the initial reboots during install) I'm getting message stating "Activation settings have changed which require you to enter a key" Then two choices, "enter key" and "remind me later". Again, I'm guessing this is not intended.

4) When Checking the activation status in "System" I'm getting "status not available" and the product id is also "not available"

5) This one is just a suggestion. It may be a good idea to have the instructions in a form which can be printed easily. I had to print screen and paste to Word, so I could print the instructions.

I installed this OS about 12 days ago (without entering a key). It was a fresh install with a formatted disk, but I did not reformat with third party software, I used the "format partition" during installation which took only 10 seconds on a 40 gig drive. I was still in my initial trial period with 18 days left when I installed your program. No previous loaders have been installed.

I'm actually pretty excited about this program and was really hoping it would work. Any suggestions for me. I, personally, have no problem with installing a different version of 7, but my wife is getting tired of me reinstalling on hers every time a loader quits working.

Thanks so much guys. I really want this thing to work.

4. MasterDisaster

Aug 29, 2009
    #284 MasterDisaster, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  6. ugok

ugok MDL Novice

May 16, 2010
    It seems this method does not pass windows validation since I tried to install mse and it failed and crash the installer on the part to validate win7. I also think mse is checking if win7 is properly activated or not. pls correct if i'm wrong in this thinking. And thank for the guide and the program you have given to this community.

7. MasterDisaster

Aug 29, 2009
    This method works in trial mode so it will pass as genuine.

What other cracks have you installed?

8. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  9. MasterDisaster

Aug 29, 2009
    #289 MasterDisaster, May 17, 2010
    Last edited: May 17, 2010
  10. ugok

ugok MDL Novice

May 16, 2010
    #290 ugok, May 17, 2010
    before doing this method, i had hazar's wat remover. I tried to restore wat but gave me an error. anyway i tried to go on and press ok but it did not seem to complete so i closed the program then rebooted. after reboot, i was greeted with some info saying windows is not genuine. skipped and go on with the method this stated (using timesurfer's program). when i'm checking the rearms, it is there. i have 4 rearms and 29 days left, with license status "initial grace period". did my interruption of wat remover made some changes and borked this method?

ok, good news. i tried online validation and it passed :eek:
    don't know why i can't install mse though. is my system still borked?

Attached Files:

• lic.jpg
      lic.jpg
      File size:
      17.2 KB
      Views:
  11. MasterDisaster

Aug 29, 2009
    Run sfc /scannow in an elevated cmd prompt to complete the uninstall of removewat.

12. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  13. MasterDisaster

Aug 29, 2009
    Reinstalling would not mess the registry setting.

14. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #294 timesurfer, May 17, 2010
    Awesome and I guess some people with frankenbuilds or having had used other programs are having little problem.

Don't know if this guy ran sfc /scannow to fix his problem but said he validated online.

Will post if trial nag is showing or not.

Thank you

15. ugok

ugok MDL Novice

May 16, 2010

sorry for the late post. but i had to download the diagnostic tool just to verify that we have the same info as you have posted. anyways, i have already run sfc and in the process of installing mse.
    just finished installing mse and it passed the validation check. guess sfc worked. whew... that saved me doing a clean install...
    thank you very much again both of you (timesurfer and masterdisaster) for giving great instructions.

16. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #296 timesurfer, May 17, 2010
    Your welcome

17. tarzan528

tarzan528 MDL Novice

May 16, 2010
  18. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  19. tarzan528

tarzan528 MDL Novice

May 16, 2010
    Thanks I will definately get the updated version. But just to satisfy my desire to learn something. This file is supposed to be directly in the (local disk) c: drive, correct.

I did what you said and no file with that name under c: I also unlocked hiding of system files. Still no file.

Is this a file that infiniterearm should have put there?

20. MasterDisaster

Aug 29, 2009
    Yes, the file is created by the program. I assumed that you had pressed the install button previously.

Anyway, the latest version will do everything for you.