[Guide] Let's Tweak Your Android OS!

Discussion in 'Android' started by NST_Adventure, Dec 6, 2020.

1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    #1 NST_Adventure, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    Android is great OS used by many people and vendor but you maybe already know that you need to tweak them for better experience

This Guide Will Help You To Tweaking Your Android OS
    1. Disable Or Uninstall Any Android System App Without Root (ADB) (Or Via System Setting Which Required Android 6.0-7.1)
    (Yes You Can Do This Without Root But If You Want More effective Use ADB Instead......)
    2. Tweak All Your Product (Especially Browser)

1. Open System Setting > Applications
    2 Then Choose App That You Want To Disable
    3. Then Tap Disable

1. Setup Your Phone And Pc For ADB Access:
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/guide-setup-adb-for-android.82801/
    2. Connect Your Phone To PC
    3. Open CMD in ADB Folder And Execute This Command:
    - ADB Devices
    - ADB Tcpip 5555

4. Download Instal And Open Brevent (Allow USB Debugging)
    5. Navigate To Brevent Setting Enable The Disable Apps Option
    6. Return To Home Choose (Tap) Application that you want to disable and tap disable ENJOY :)

Information:
    Since Android 8
    Google Are Prevent User To Take Control Any System Apps. So For Android 8 And Above...... To Disable App You should have knowledge of ADB and ADB Powered App Such As Brevent Or App Manager Etc Etc
    Android Lollipop Not Only Removing Access To System App Control but They Block ADB Access as well. i Test Using Vmos With ADB wireless Enabled And It Not Working You Can't Manage App Ops Via ADB so For Android Lollipop Use Root To Control App Ops

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Digi77

Digi77 MDL Novice

Jun 23, 2010
    how to tweak android 9 so that I can use my call recorder apps to record calls.

3. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...