have a question and hope someone can help...

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by armada, Aug 23, 2010.

1. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    i have a file that goes to a car navagation update. my unit which it was installed on just died and my wife has the same unit in her car so i went to update her's instead and it says the key has already been used which sucks the map update was like 300$

i have the one file off the sd card and am wondering if anyone can help in trying to modify that file so i can use it in her car. panasonic has been of 0 help and really could care less and they dont sell the update anymore so i have a worthless 300$ update sitting here which is driving me crazy..

ill update the file if someone is willing to look at it for me. its in .bin format but is not a image file like .bin sometimes is. i used hxd to try to open it and can see it but im not sure about what to change here.

thank you in advance either way..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Wrong forum for this stuff i,e cracks or warez.

3. armada

armada MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2007
    nothing to do with any kind of pc software its for a car audio product. and panasonic will not help at all. so i thought i could take a chance asking. sorry if it was against the rules i figured since it had nothing to do with any kind of computer software it was worth a shot.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...