Have to cra** bought copies

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rover3500, Jul 20, 2009.

1. rover3500

rover3500 MDL Novice

Jan 24, 2009
    Thanx for that SirSilentBob.Yeah,like u said i had alot less hassle with pirated copies!Absolutely ridiculous.:eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SirSilentBob

SirSilentBob MDL Senior Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Ah, so you loaded the SLIC mod? It is ridiculous, and these companies like MS & EA Games just as an example need to realize that things like this only annoy and waste the time of people who have purchased the software because those who want to pirate it will figure out a way or use a known existing way to get around it all.

Anytime I get someone who argues in favor of all the crap you go through with legit software, I bring up a good point to them. I say, "By you supporting companies that do this, it is as if you are saying that it is OK for everyone to have the same requirements for service as these software companies. How would you like to be forced to have to show a vehicle title of ownership every time you went and had the oil changed in your car? And then 30 to 40% of the time have them tell you that the vehicle title of ownership is invalid and refuse you service when it is indeed valid, and they were the ones who issued that vehicle title?"

Its hell, it really is. :D