hdd sata hitachi htb-tt7sab320 how to get master password or user password

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by albanqe, Feb 13, 2014.

1. albanqe

albanqe MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2014
    hi everyone , my hdd sata , hitachi is locked , and need master or user password , if anyone can help , i will not forget when he or she needs my help too , thanks

2. Ming_the_Merciless

Ming_the_Merciless MDL Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Need more info. Locked in the BIOS? Locked via drive/file encryption program? Make, model of computer? Too many unknowns here to even start.

3. naseap

naseap MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Would like to help but need more specific info. The question is very generic.

4. ljimbo

ljimbo MDL Novice

Mar 10, 2010
    try 7891... oh wait thats my pin number... forget i said that...

might be the combination for his safe that he needs.. if he locked the hdd in the safe then forgot the code to get in perhaps.. if so try dropping it from a good height right on the corner thats hooked to the door.. ive heard that can break alot of safes open...

5. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    I think he means ATA-lock from the HDD SECURITY commands, a feature of modern HDDs. If he never locked it himself but now it is, that's a problem. From what I know, some malware or anti-theft systems do this.

6. CorporateRAT

CorporateRAT MDL Member

Aug 4, 2012
    You can reset ATA security from the drive but you will loose all your data in the process if you don't know the password.

7. segobi

segobi MDL Addicted

Jul 14, 2009
    hahaha now thats mean! *g*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...