Hello All

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GoreThul, Feb 15, 2011.

1. GoreThul

GoreThul MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2011
    Whuzzup, I have used a version of Dareckibmw's Windows XP MCE, and found him here, upon my search to thank him I also found a great library of knowledge and useful info here, I am greatly enthused to be a part of this site now, and hope to be inspired and helpful in advancing some of my knowledge and info here, I have also uploaded the very version of Dareckibmw's Windows XP MCE that brought me here to my private torrent site with great appreciation from the other members there, I only wish I could find a way to learn programming in a more detailed sense, as a child i was introduced to DOS, as a teenager I was introduced to a game called Hero's Quest: So You Want To Be A Hero, unfortunately the oldest friend of mine that showed me this game recently passed from a tragic accident, I have since uploaded a torrent in memory of him that includes all of the games from that series from the original to the remake of the original to the Win95 version on cd, included in the games I added walkthroughs and all cheats so no one has to look for them, ever since then I have secluded myself from facebook and the problems with his and his wife's families, I am looking to learn programming so I can begin building my own games, and who knows, I might be able to finish my story and turn that into a game as well, after all who wouldn't like a game that has to do with the hero being the one that is trying to kill the humans that have invaded a living planet, lol, that and the main character telling the story is one of the students of the school. if you would like to know more you can find my post for that in here as well.

2. pierrejaquet

pierrejaquet MDL Member

Jan 14, 2010
    wow I can't believe I read your post until the end :p

well I'm looking forward to your game :eek: :biggrin: