Hello, MDL

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by zenforic, Mar 28, 2015.

1. zenforic

zenforic MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2015
    Hi,

I came here looking for communities with similar interests as me, and well this seemed great, especially since there's a whole lot on BIOS modding as well, now a little about me; I (in hobby) am a Software Engineer and Network Engineer, also I am a part-time pentester in a small business hosting provider (they seem to be starting up) and honstly don't plan to stay there long as I've gotten a schedule going for a google internship, also to my BIOS interests, I am a former BIOS software engineer for Insyde Software, (years back) they laid me off only later for me to realize they needed more money to start on their newer UEFI projects and I was one of the unfortunate few to get kicked from the job. but still here I am, persistant to continue doing what I did, and hello again, to all :)

small note about my social tendencies: It took me a while to even think of signing up here.. I am in ways antisocial because I have Aspergers Synderome, so please, excuse any social awkwardness for me plz :mushy:

I hope I can be welcome and of use here, thanks in advance guys for what looks like a great community!

zenforic.

2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Hello zenforic and welcome to MDL.:welcomeani: You'll find lots of like minded people here and hope you'll enjoy your work here.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    :welcomeani:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. zenforic

zenforic MDL Novice

Mar 28, 2015
    Thx for the welcome guys :) you may not see me post for a while, im a very shy person and it will take me a bit to get used to new communities, but after a while I'll get there.

5. c0ltran3

c0ltran3 MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2015
    Welcome !!