Hello to all!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Koippa, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Koippa

Koippa MDL Novice

Sep 30, 2016
    ..And greetings from Finland.
    English is not my first language,but I think my language skill is average..Or below average.
    So I´m sorry in advance for spelling and grammar errors..
    I found this site by looking for the way to make a copy of the Win 7 pro,from hard drive to another which are both attached to same computer..Does not work like that..
    I have Seagate 2TB Expansion desk which have some new(then)writing method and lot of returns because that has either broken or does not work even for Windows back up..But that is what you get when buying external hdd from supermarket..
    I´m no computer wizard..My HP Compaq 6000 Pro Microtowel(Yes it actually is written like that in bios too)with integrated MAC has shown to me that I don´t know nothing yet.
    Somehow I have had that OA to OEM with it´s own product key..I just don´t remember how..
    Now i have been reading all over the forum to learn abbreviations trying to figure those out.
    I will learn over time..
    Most of all I´m glad that I found this place:)

2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Welcome to MDL!

:welcome:

If you have any questions, just ask. And don't worry. We don't grade you on your grammar or spelling. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    :welcomeani:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WIKIMACK

WIKIMACK MDL Expert

Nov 10, 2011
    Welcome to MDL!

:welcome:
    WIKI:hug2:

5. psychotik

psychotik MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2011