Help Needed Demonoid members!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pkaji123, Feb 11, 2010.

1. SweetJesus

SweetJesus MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2010
    Might someone assist please - I too recently get the redirect to http://www.demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=2 which shows a whitepage. It's all strange really - I'm horribly surprised by this because I've been a Member of Demonoid for several years now - I'd uploaded 100s of Gigabytes. I've maintained a ratio of 3+

I've sent an email to the Demonoid Admin - but I don't know if it will get answered.

Anyway - my most recent interaction on Demonoid ==> Someone posted, "From one gay muslim to another - I say thank you for sharing." --- The original poster commented with, "Being gay is against islam - so don't post that s**t faggot." --- So I basically responded by saying, "Demonoid is a place to share files and not a place to share anti-gay BS. Thanks for the share just the same though." --- Another poster basically told me that my thanks meant nothing because I'd question the OP's stance... So I told him that Demonoid is a place where members should feel welcome and like family. I stated that, "It would be different if this were a site for politics or theosophy where members are encouraged to spout their religious convictions and/or bigotted philosophies, but it is NOT. It is a site where like-minded people can share files!"

The next thing I know - I'm being redirected to the http://www.demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=2 page -- no email - no warning - no private message - nothing! ((sigh...))

I wouldn't think that exchange would cause a ban!

Anyway- SweetJesus is/was my Demonoid username - might some find out for me what's going on and why? I'd appreciate the assistance and perhaps even an invite so that I can simply start another account and share without getting involved in any of the other BS.

Thanks ;)

2. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    It seems you are banned..
    There is no way of getting unbanned there,better create a new account,If you need a invitation PM me i will give you one,don't worry man!!!

3. SweetJesus

SweetJesus MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2010
    Thank You!

+1

That's awesome dude - thanks for the quick response and thanks so much for the invite! I suppose it's back to building a good ratio then!

Much appreciation to you! ;)

4. lifesuckz

lifesuckz MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2010
    plz i want an invite as i cant log in keep getting error i.e error_messages.php?error_id=2[/url]... my username is asmaramjad .. i just downloaded stuff never posted any torrents or any comments ............. plz help n send me a new invite . i can only access the site through a proxy or through anonymouse otherwise i cant access it . plus when im on tht site ............. i cant log in with my id . it say invalid id ..... cn u check whts wrong with my acct .........n if its banned . thn kindly send me a invitation code............... plzzzzzzzzzzz

5. lifesuckz

lifesuckz MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2010
    plz i want an invite as i cant log in keep getting error i.e error_messages.php?error_id=2[/url]... my username is asmaramjad .. i just downloaded stuff never posted any torrents or any comments ............. plz help n send me a new invite . i can only access the site through a proxy or through anonymouse otherwise i cant access it . plus when im on tht site ............. i cant log in with my id . it say invalid id ..... cn u check whts wrong with my acct .........n if its banned . thn kindly send me a invitation code............... plzzzzzzzzzzz

6. tonmac

tonmac MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2011
    help needed to rejoin demonoid

I have been a demonoid member for nearly 10 years. Inexplicably I received a blank page error message a few months ago. I dam not aware of any warnings. I know my ratio dropped below 1.0 so I can only assume this is why I was banned. It seems a heavy-handed way to treat me. I was just wondering if there is any recourse. I will leave that up to you.I really miss it.My user name is tonmac.o_ORegards to all,tonmac

7. wignari

wignari MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2009
    You have Ratio 0.94 but Warnings: 5 (5 to ban)

8. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Ratio was/is never an issue at Demonoid. Uploading crap or arguing with others gets you banned. I am a member there since 2006 and I've seen a lot, even wrongfully accused, but it won't help, you wont get unbanned. Admins/Moderators don't really care there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    I ll 2nd that, ratio is no reason for getting banned. A direct quote from the faq:

p.s. oops, someone's resurrected a 1yr old post :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. tonmac

tonmac MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2011
    I probably have myself to blame. Maybe I hadn't updated my email address in the profile - hence never received the warnings or I neglected to read my messages. Ignorance is not always bliss.
    Thanx for taking the time to let me know. I wonder what the warnings were for. I rarely posted and never got embroiled in anyone's business.
    Regards,
    tonmac:eek:

11. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Can someone please check my staus in Demonoid? I've been a member since 1997 and never has 1 problem.
    now I have been getting this for two weeks: error message
    Is the server down?

I so miss Demonoid..

Thank you
    :biggrin: Femmy:biggrin:[/FONT]
    [/COLOR]

12. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    I've tried all browers and the same problem, Can you please check my status in there! my name in there is FemFatale
    thank you

13. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    @FemFatale ...sorry to tell ya, but you are banned. Kinda sucks since you were a member since 2004!

[​IMG]

14. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    @FemFatale

What's more, you will probably never get to know the reason(s) that led to you being banned. DM isn't used to discussing these matters. They shoot first ... and never ask questions o_O

Now, you may try posting a request here; quite a few of us here are members and someone must have an available invitation code ;)

Too bad you lost your stats and that was a nice sig btw :D

15. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    i've been a demonoid member for 10 months and have had a ratio of 0.23 or lower,i have downloaded over 600+ GB of crap! i never had a warning:D

16. Anakunda

Anakunda MDL Senior Member

Feb 6, 2010
    My ratio is 0.03. But I'm workin' on it :D
    And I didn't also get one warning yet :cool:

17. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    #37 60cent, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
    They say if your share ratio is low you wont get banned,cause the counter is inaccurate and doesnt always show the true results.
    If you want the results you have to stop your seeding and then it will show you your results when the next Site Maintanence is finished
    My share ratio is about 0.40 but should be about 2-3

18. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    Thanks to everyone who replyed,
    There is no reason at all for me to be banned!

Later all

19. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    thanks x86

20. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    There could be one - although unlikely as you said - if you had a weak password for your DM account. In which case someone else has being doing things on your behalf...

p.s. have I mentioned - that was a nice sig :p :D