Help Needed Demonoid members!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pkaji123, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Shenj

Shenj MDL Expert

Aug 12, 2010
    Don't use that lame tracker, or get some good Adblocker.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    I never encountered that issue before (using FF5 and FF3.1.x in the past). There is only a single-occurring pop-under (once per session) which you can avoid anyway if you disable JS. I never used an ad-blocker of any sort and Spybot / anti-Malware both report 100% clean. What Internet browser are you using (IE maybe?) :confused:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    I think TPB also used to place some really nasty ads in the past. I use QuickJava and surf with JS disabled by default. I only turn it on for sites that I am aware they do need it. My guess is that Demonoid needs it for the tracker stats - but yet again - they never really worked properly for me anyway and my ratio is good for nothing. Although you do get this:

...I can confirm you can still log in with JS disabled. No malware then...

4. Anakunda

Anakunda MDL Senior Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Just install ADblock+ no garbage then, I tested in chrome with ABP and the layout is nice & tidy.

5. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Lately i got some server problems with demonoid,i cant enter it when i want.
    When i enter it there stands no seeds on all downloads.
    I havent had any problems with pop ups i use google chrome and ad-block plus,works for me.
    It seems that demonoid has got some serious problems,every person has got his own problem.:eek:

6. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    Does anyone have an e-mail address of any admin in DM? I can't find a thing on it to ask why I was ban.
    Thanks in advance

:biggrin: Femmy :biggrin:

7. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Sorry fem i looked for the e-mail address of some administrators but they all hide there e-mail.
    If i find something ill let you know

8. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    @nero100

No Sorries guy :)

OK I'll be looking for your comment :)
    ty

:rolleyes: Femmy :biggrin:

9. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  10. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
  11. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    Thank you @dareckibmw but I can't get in there to ask anyone.

thanks for trying

:biggrin: Femmy :biggrin:

12. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    OK, I've sent a msg. to one of them ....I'll post back if he responds.

13. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    Sweet

hugs to you :)

:rolleyes: Femmy :rolleyes:

14. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    I think your account has been hacked, I've seen that several months ago. Someone has been uploading 3 or 4 particular torrent from dozens of different accounts, over and over again until they banned him. It was done on purpose (Al-Qaeda) :D

Oh... here is the msg. I received from Moderator.

[​IMG]

15. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    You did a really good job getting a reply on that. Almost certainly because you talked to the particular person in the past as you said :)

Most people aren't even fortunate enough to know why they got banned :(

Still, I hate to say that choosing a weak password (if that is the actual case of what happened here) is the user's fault...

I wonder if Demonoid Mods have 'un-banned' any people in the past. They should be able to make a few exceptions if a user can prove that it wasn't their fault for breaking any rules :confused:

@ Femmy - Please tell me you didn't chose anything like 12345 for a password :p

16. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    LOL @ x86 LOL , of course I didn't hahahahaha! I was born at night but not lastnight :)

but anyways I really don't know how to get back in there to ask anyone from DM any question, But at least I did get a reply thanks to dareckibmw..

17. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Just forget the old account, make a new one when they are open.
    I've been very active member 2007-2009 and never seen then "un-banned" nobody in the past, they don't care that much... :biggrin:

18. cdrk

cdrk MDL Novice

Aug 17, 2011
    pm if you would like an invite

19. tempgal

tempgal MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2011
    Could use some sort of demonoid help, please

Hi --

Am posting in response to an earlier post because someone indicated that they might have a spare demonoid invitation.

I've been a demonoid member for several years and have a ratio of 3.97. Have downloaded torrents and visited the fora.demonoid forum within the past couple days. Have not made any changes in either the forum or the torrent accounts but I did clear my cache completely earlier today.

All of a sudden my login is gone and I cannot get back in. Tried the Forgot Password and received a new temporary password but it does not work. Tried 6-7 times. The error message keeps saying that either the password or the error verification is wrong, even though it always is the password just sent to me. Followed the directions and cleared the cache before I attempted any of this and cleared the cache before using each new password. Tried three different browsers. Same thing happens when I try to get into the fora.demonoid forum. Have sent email to admin at demonoid dot com but probably cannot expect to hear anything for quite some time.

Would welcome either suggestions or, if all else fails, an invitation so that I can re-register. Once I get back in, I must have the maximum number of invitations, so I should be able to somehow transfer one to somebody, if that is possible.

Thanks.

20. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    If your user-name is the same as here then you aren't banned :biggrin:

[​IMG]