Help Needed Demonoid members!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pkaji123, Feb 11, 2010.

1. RawData

RawData MDL Member

Mar 4, 2008
    After reading this thread I had to check my account, as a small voice suggest me there may be some account hijacking going on.
    No problems, but I planning to change soon all my passwords harder everywhere anyways.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tempgal

tempgal MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2011
    Thanks for reading, Folks. The problem has been resolved. I figured out how to reach an admin on MIRC and it turns out that when you change a password, the change does not take place immediately. It takes at least 30 minutes and maybe a couple hours. I was trying to use the newly assigned passwords immediately.

3. tempgal

tempgal MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2011
    Someone just PM'd me asking who I spoke with on MIRC but since I am new here, the system won't allow me to reply to a PM.

Don't know who I spoke with. I downloaded MIRC and mucked around trying to figure out how to get connected. When I did connect, I asked if there was a demonoid admin present. Didn't get a direct response to that but someone asked what the problem was, then nicely responded.

I gather from reading other posts here that the solution is to re-register with demonoid, but that is not possible right now without an invitation.

4. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    try to use www.demonid.me

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. tempgal

tempgal MDL Novice

Aug 19, 2011
    Thanks. Have been using that link for a couple months now.

6. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Evlad how is the new Beta version?
    Is it much better,did you test it?

7. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    sorry I can't say because I didn't get testing status :(

8. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Ok,yeah probably got thousands of mails from members,so don´t have time to read and answer all of them :(

P.S. Možemo mi i na Srpskom brate ;)

9. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    Yes, I miss that ...

ps. Naravno brate, samo da ne šize zbog faula :worthy:

10. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    ty

Thank you evlad

I'm trying this one admin at demonoid.me
    later folks

:rolleyes: Femmy :rolleyes:

11. evlad

evlad MDL Member

May 23, 2011
    You are welcome :)

12. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    Well what do ya know! I'm unbanned ! woooooooooooot!
    I have no ideaa why! hahahahahah!

I sent 4 e-mails to the above addys and no responce from anyone at demonoid but anyways I can get in now!

Thank you all for you help!

:rolleyes: Femmy :rolleyes:

13. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Hehehe...lucky you, aren't ya :D

14. Femfatale

Femfatale MDL Novice

Aug 11, 2011
    Lol
    i GUESS i AM

:p
    hugs!

15. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    Glad it worked out well for you:biggrin:

16. x86

x86 MDL Addicted

Jul 8, 2011
    They probably read my earlier post and sympathised with the idea (of being fair!) :biggrin:

I am really glad for you as well as this is a big step forwards for my favourite torrent tracker...

17. Tae

Tae MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2011
    Oh, thank you for this. I have been freaking out now, as somehow I logged out and couldn't get back in. I'm now gonna go to dinner and check back later - if anyone has a moment, is "KittyTae" still active? ^^

18. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Still active, no warnings.

19. Nycblest

Nycblest MDL Novice

Sep 6, 2011
    While were checking can you see if Nycblest is banned?
    Only thing I did was report an annoying dude cursing at people.

20. bluewind55

bluewind55 MDL Novice

Apr 18, 2009
    Can't get into demonoid.me

I'm not sure if it is just me or everyone else is having the same problem. On Firefox, I keep getting endless redirects when I try to go to demonoid.me. Using Chrome and even the dreaded IE, it's just stays at a blank page loading. I can't even get into the forums posted above. I tried using different computers and am still experiencing the same problem. Please check my user name bluewind55. I haven't posted and offending comments nor uploaded and bad torrents. With an upload of almost 5 TB and a ratio of 7+, I'm don't know if I am banned, hacked, or if demonoid is down. Any help is appreciated.