[Help Request] Dell 7559 bios hidden options unlock

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by Georgeghost, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Georgeghost

Georgeghost MDL Novice

Mar 25, 2018
    I have tried for several days to unlock the hidden options for my laptop now, first i had a dumped image from internet which i have managed to disassamble in order to find IFR, after some research i have found that AMIUCP can extract and replace the actual bios update files from the .exe from dell website, i open it up in AMIUCP and extracted the partiniton called @r00 after analysing it with UEFI TOOL i found it really similar to the .bin image of dump from internet, i have disassabled it firstly with PheonyxTool and after finding the IFR image and using UIFR Extractor opened it (it detected protocol UEFI) , i then repeated the same but usinf UEFI TOOL and UIFR Extractor and had the same result in all 3 cases which is attached below (.txt file) , i have also attached the bios file dumped from the .exe and image of AMIUCP, i am not sure what i should to next as my IFR file looks a bit odd and opening the bios file in the AMIBCP shows also an odd result (attached below). So what shall I do now?

Thank you in advance