Help, the BIOS' options are limited

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by haber, Dec 15, 2010.

1. haber

haber MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2010
    I think I have a problem so that the BIOS' settings are so limited, there is no setting of HDD and dispay's settings and some important settings. this picutre shows you the problem. so please:worthy:, is there any way to make the BIOS' setting appear wholly ? because I need to edit some important settings, thank you in advance

information for my laptop:
    hp pavilion dv7 3145ef
    bios version : f.1D

Attached Files:

2. haber

haber MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2010
    wooow wooow
    Thank you very very very very much
    But
    how can I install it on my computer ?

3. haber

haber MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2010
    I didn't quite understand, would you explain further? I have windows 7, what can I exactly do?

sorry for the disturbance!

4. haber

haber MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2010
    would your clarify please? I still don't get it! is there any video tutorial?
    well i downloaded Hex Workshop Hex Editor & opened rom files but i dont know which file i should edit. And I also downloaded NiBiTor.v5.9, but i dont know how to use it, i clicked submit bios but i did not find my version in the options then a new window displayed brand of card: type of card : amount of ram ..... how am i supposed to deal with it?

5. haber

haber MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2010
    I'm trying to make a backup of nvflash by CMD
    when I access onto the folder of nvflash from cmd and try to make the backup with this comand " nvflash.exe -b backup.rom ". as I pressed Enter, this message appeared "ERROR : No Nvidia display adapters found "
    any solution please ?

6. haber

haber MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2010
    pleas help me