Help - Windows 8.1 AIO PT Winteam, Activation

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Al_Jourgensen, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al_Jourgensen

Al_Jourgensen MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2013
  2. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    #2 OldMX, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    impossibru without verified isos and legit keys, read the stickies.

3. Al_Jourgensen

Sep 17, 2013
    sorry didnt understand

4. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    I also don't understand why you put a key in and didn't even bother to read the description of the key what it only alows you to do! If you had bothered you would have gotten the information that this particular key is ONLY FOR INSTALLATION AND ISN'T ABLE TO ACTIVATE any Windows.

You also asked for advice. I've several for you: Bother to read explainations, use the search funtion or ask Dr. Google.

5. Al_Jourgensen

Sep 17, 2013
    #5 Al_Jourgensen, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    (OP)
    Done that, here, is my last resort, my friend if you don´t want to help, don´t bother in anwsering, or even Reading ok, no one obligates you to do that ok,and i did put the phone key, not the product key, i contact uk´s number, and the answer i get, is that is was going to be passed to an operator, after i put that long number of the phone activation, and i have done this because it´s Dr. Google ONLY ANSWER.

Thank you.

6. Supern00b

Supern00b MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2010
    If you did, you wouldn't have opened this topic. The info has been written all over on this forum. Repeated over and over again. Yet, you are challenging the mods?
    You're completely out of line responding like that to BigW, because he is right, you should have read.
    Now someone close this topic please.

Cheers.

7. Al_Jourgensen

Sep 17, 2013
    sorry about that, i don´t want to be unpolite, i just don´t want that people underestimte me, and i did read all the trheads and try all the things or else i won´t be here.

but i´m sorry, mod´s have a nice day of work