Help With Activating Win 10 Pro On Existing PCs(No KMS)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by FattyBoomBoom757, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FattyBoomBoom757

FattyBoomBoom757 MDL Novice

May 3, 2018
    Hello there, can I have some assistance? I am trying to find an activation method to give a digital licence to existing Windows 10 installs.

I once used a batch file (I have forgotten where I found it) to receive the digital licence (I think it used some GenuineTicket.xml based method in the background on the existing Windows 10 unactivated install). I am uninterested in any KMS activation methods or installing Windows 7/ Windows 8 on the existing machines.

More Info:

(I need Windows 10 Pro installed on current Windows 10 home installs. I have already provided the generic Pro key to move them to Windows 10 Pro but now they are not activated. I am not interested in KMS solutions only the digital licence from Microsoft. This requirement of no KMS is because I need the machines to activate themselves if or when they are clean installed in the future when I am not present.)

I am hoping to find the batch file I used before or a similar method to achieve this but any assistance for an alternative with this outcome would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance you wonderful people.